• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1meal a week

bexterj24

S: 13st4lb C: 13st4lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
how many of you on ts have 1 meal a week? and also why do you choose to do so?
i have a wedding do next sat and ive planned to drive so i dnt drink but i knw theres going to be lots of food my plan was to totally stay away from the table but ive seen a few do eat certain things when its an event they cant get out of n trust me ive tried but i went all the way to italy to see them get married i can hardly not turn up to the evening do round the corner lol wot to do wot to do?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
bexterj24 said:
how many of you on ts have 1 meal a week? and also why do you choose to do so?
i have a wedding do next sat and ive planned to drive so i dnt drink but i knw theres going to be lots of food my plan was to totally stay away from the table but ive seen a few do eat certain things when its an event they cant get out of n trust me ive tried but i went all the way to italy to see them get married i can hardly not turn up to the evening do round the corner lol wot to do wot to do?
This is what I do. Instead of a week of add a meal I add about one a week. Why? Well it tends to fit around social events, work things and if nothing else it's for weekends. Usually just once a week, one meal - lowcarb. I tend to eat fish mainly. It seems to work. I would enjoy the wedding if I was you. Just go for small portion of a low carb meal. Good luck.
GSQ

bexterj24

S: 13st4lb C: 13st4lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thx it sounds like a good idea now i just have to figure out what i can and cant eat as a ow carb meal lol

padbear

S: 15st2lb C: 13st10lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 1st6lb(9.43%)
eating the odd meal socially is unlikely to hurt in the scheme!

To keep ibn ketosis these are best:- any fish, meat, poultry, eggs, cheese (not too much) and dark green veg - broccoli etc again in moderation

The really bad things no surprises are highly refined carbs so cakes, chocolates, biscuits, also potatoes, ice cream etc etc with loads of added sugar

S: 17st7lb C: 11st13.5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 5st7.5lb(31.63%)
I had a Chinese on Thursday stuck to meat and fish-no rice or noodles didn't affect the ketosis ( no hunger pains Friday) and no weight gain- still looks like a three pound loss for this week.

Life comes before diet sometimes- just don't go Ott and have everything! It's tricky
I know! :)