1meal a week

Discussion in 'Exante' started by bexterj24, 19 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bexterj24

bexterj24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    how many of you on ts have 1 meal a week? and also why do you choose to do so?
    i have a wedding do next sat and ive planned to drive so i dnt drink but i knw theres going to be lots of food my plan was to totally stay away from the table but ive seen a few do eat certain things when its an event they cant get out of n trust me ive tried but i went all the way to italy to see them get married i can hardly not turn up to the evening do round the corner lol wot to do wot to do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    This is what I do. Instead of a week of add a meal I add about one a week. Why? Well it tends to fit around social events, work things and if nothing else it's for weekends. Usually just once a week, one meal - lowcarb. I tend to eat fish mainly. It seems to work. I would enjoy the wedding if I was you. Just go for small portion of a low carb meal. Good luck.
    GSQ

4. bexterj24

bexterj24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thx it sounds like a good idea now i just have to figure out what i can and cant eat as a ow carb meal lol

5. padbear

padbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    eating the odd meal socially is unlikely to hurt in the scheme!

To keep ibn ketosis these are best:- any fish, meat, poultry, eggs, cheese (not too much) and dark green veg - broccoli etc again in moderation

The really bad things no surprises are highly refined carbs so cakes, chocolates, biscuits, also potatoes, ice cream etc etc with loads of added sugar

6. anniegolightly

anniegolightly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7.5lb(31.63%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total/ Exante/SW/SlimnSave
    I had a Chinese on Thursday stuck to meat and fish-no rice or noodles didn't affect the ketosis ( no hunger pains Friday) and no weight gain- still looks like a three pound loss for this week.

Life comes before diet sometimes- just don't go Ott and have everything! It's tricky
    I know! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.