1st 10kg gone, now onto 2nd 10kg

and another half...official weighin monday :) all going the right way yippee!

i bought some vegan chocolates last week so i could have a couple when i feel like it..well i got my period and ive eaten all six! lol ah well they were wonderful. perhaps ill get some more next month lol...note. definately the way to buy chocolate. if id bought a large bar id have eaten it so 6 small chocolates is better i reckon than half a pound of chocolate and feel sick and fed up with myself afterwards :) this way i do feel a bit guilty but not that much! (vegan cause i cant eat dairy)

so in total 1.2Kg this week which mean i only have 0.8k to get to my first goal! (thats 2.6lbs)

i meant to have mentioned the other day i was out in the evening walking the dog back and this man jogged past and i thought to myself, god i wish i could do that (used to run a lot til injuries and putting on weight stopped me) and then i thought sod it i will so i did and ran the rest of the way home in my thick padded coat, long boots and scarf a-flying and loved every damn minute of it (and so did the dog)!

good on you harriet you go girl sod everyone if they can do it so can we

thank you! i think so too. not sure how long that will continue though :) i just want to get to my first set goal of getting back to running then perhaps ill relax a bit

ive reached my first goal today as i had a sneaky peak at the scales..so down 10kg but still have official weigh in on monday. im pleased. now to make a new ticker for the next 10kg :)

well done harriett thats gt you go girl nothing to stop you now xx

another 0.8k down..im sure its because my body is happy now that im doing something about this weight and all the normal cells are rejoicing and the fat cells are slumping over in acceptance and dying.....or something lolololol

i cut the grass this morning, the first cut of the year and lopped a few branches off OH's tree in the front garden, also went for a long walk with the OH and doggie today and it was trying to snow so felt ive done at least something today :p

harriet you an me must have been in the same mind lol i love a good walk with the hubby better like you said when its not snowing my face was freezing but i got out there and did it oh and got my veg and fruit bonus

weigh in and in total 1.3kg (2.87lbs) which im pleased about! no move for two days but hey i think im expecting too much of myself so thank you body and keep going lol

harriet you an me must have been in the same mind lol i love a good walk with the hubby better like you said when its not snowing my face was freezing but i got out there and did it oh and got my veg and fruit bonus
good for you!

Back