1st Challenge

JosieE87

Hi Gals and Guys,

I am just putting my first challenge on here in black...well blue and white! I bought a lovely pair of boots from Next last month that are quite tight on the calf. So my challenge is to get them to fit comfortably by the new year. So here goes... :)

Ohh good luck.
I can only wear low cut boots as my calfs refuse to fit in anything haha.

Hope you get there soon xx

Good luck! :)

Good luck! Last year I couldn't get any boots to fit my calves, but last weekend I went boot shopping and was spoiled for choice! There wasn't a single pair that were too tight and one pair was even too baggy on the leg - so go you, it can be done!

Good luck with that, you will get there! I have a pair of boots too that I want to get into, but can't do them up cos of my stupid cankles LOL x

Oh I so need to do that! Most of my weight (and that's about 4 stone!)

Damn sent too soon - saying that most of my excess weight is tummy down so really want to lose leg weight! Even wide fit ones a struggle!

You go girl..... That's actually a really good challenge ... I see loads of boots but I can only look ( footballers calfs lol)

goodluck Hun xx

Thanks everyone! Really hoping to get this done and soon as the boots are lovely and just sitting there waiting for me! xxx

Back