1st day is killin me!

gemsmiles

Hi everyone, omg this 1st day is killin me! Making my daighter her food and feeling hungry is a killer! Feelin sorry for myself big time. Writing this to moan and also keep my hands busy for a min lol i know i can do this, im so determined and i know when i way in next week il be so happy x

You absolutely can do it. The main thing to remember is just keep drinking (and peeing!) - getting up to boil the kettle or fill your glass gives you something to do, then you have to get up to go to the loo, repeat ad infinitum! The next few days are going to be tough but you know that, you've read up on it I'm sure. Just get your head around the fact that you are choosing to do this to yourself because you are choosing to be slim, and it's easier to get through a short period of hunger (I got better after day 3 with the occasional hunger pangs until I was about 2 weeks in but since then it's flown) than to lose the weight by going on a diet that constantly leaves you hungry due to calorie counting.Go you!

Hi I can totally see where you are coming from!! Mine are all having tea while I have done 30 day shred dvd and now waiting as long as possible for my last shake of the day yum!!

Stick with it its worth it in the end. Try to keep yuurself occupied & when you feel hungry have some water. Good luck

Hiya gemsmiles, the first few days are hard but stick at it and you will reach your goals. Good luck :hug99: xx

Stick with it

No doubt the first few days are really tough, then it really does get so much easier :)

I with you gemsmiles, my 1st day too. I did aquazumba this morning and i think that and the VLCD i doing wiped me out this afternoon as i catnapped on sofa while others ate their tea, which helped. my problem today has i been feeling cold, and have struggled to drink the water and only just managed to get the daily amount in about 2 hours ago. We can do this i did it once before but got pregnant before i had chance to work up to food slowly, so of course the weight went on again pretty fast, but i am determined this time i will get where i want to be, no stopping me.

all the best for our forthcoming 2nd days.

Good luck. Im on day 2 and there was a point today i was rummaging for food but luckily i stopped and drank some oasis, i know its not supposed to be drunk but it was either that or eat which i didnt do.
Today ive had
Breakfast - vanilla shake (last one)
Lunch - tesco chocolate ultraslim
Bar (which you can have and i hated it lol)
Dinner - chocolate shake.

Hopefully it will get easy the more were on it

I'm on day 2 and not feeling to bad, don't seem to be having any hunger pangs, just can't stop going to the loo, all the water I'm forcing down my neck!! The thing I'm struggling with is the coldness I'm feeling all the time, I'm not a warm person as it is, so this is really not helping!! Hopefully the nice weather will help if we ever get any soon!! Started 30 day shred dvd yesterday aswell, so muscles are a bit sore but will try and carry on. My goal is to stick at it for a month till the next school half term holiday and see what weight I can loose till then!! Lovely to read everybodies posts it really helps you carry on!!

Lisa xx

I actually never realised how hard this was going to be. Im not hungry, i just miss putting things in my mouth and chewing. I cried last nite when oh and daughter had their tea. Had a choc shake this morning, again tasted fine, nothing amazing but was ok. I really hope i can stay on it and not give in! x

Hang on in there hun, think of all the reasons you want to do this for.
You can do it!
Think of the end result.
How fab will this summer be, being 2-3 stones nearer to your target?
Then think of how fab you will look in a knock out in your face dress at Christmas!
You will do it!
Just believe in yourself, think positive and find your motivation :hug99: xx

Gem- I am with you on it being hard.
It's all in the head though. I have found that keeping myself busy usually works best. Reading, watching things like The Biggest Loser, taking a nice long bath, tidying and sorting cupboards, making a scrapbooke etc.

Try and just take it one day at a time. Get through your 3 packs and then that is one day done. If I had thought I would have been on LighterLife for 8 months I don't think I would have even went. Also- try and think how amazing it is just to do one day off food. I think we often forget that by doing a plan like this is such a huge achievement.

Stick in there! You CAN do it!

Jem xxxx

Thanks girls, i think once i have my 1st weigh in i will feel better because i will see the results and that will give me an extra boost x

I am quite bad i weigh myself every morning lol. Going to try and stop tho and weigh myself weekly (every monday)

I think the worst thing is for me is when i go my mums and seeing them eat crisps etc an i have to try and not think about wanting to eat it as well lol

see if you can get someone to hide the scales and only bring them out on weigh in day. keep going you can do it

Back