1st Day of LT nearly over!!!!

Anna-Marie

Day 1 nearly done and by gosh am I happy to see the back of it :wave_cry: Found the actual shakes ok (had vanilla all day) & was very thankful to have them lol, have found it difficult not eating anything at all just from pure habit, many hunger pangs, cooking for my little girls & being a typical boredom/stress/good-mood/bad-mood eater!! I thankfully found solace on here reading other members inspirational stories!! There really are some amazing achievements and unbelievable before and after pics :wow: they kept me inspired and saved me from giving up at the first hurdle! I have a tendency to give up on things easily..especially when it comes to food and even though I've only done a day I am quite proud of myself to get to the end of it :newbie: I've got a long way to go but each step is a step in the right direction :angel09:

Starting Weight: 85.5KG
Day 1 - Done :D

Hi Anna, well done on getting through today :)
The first few days are hard as its so strange not eating but once you have your first weigh in you'll be delighted you're doing lipotrim.
I find this forum is a great distraction from food, especially in the evenings when i'm used to snacking

Good luck Anna-Marie, be sure to let us know how you are getting on!
This forum is a life saver, expecially in the evenings and weekends :sigh:

Well done! How was day 2? X

Thanks for the replies & it's lovely and encouraging to see your achievements listed under your posts..I'm so looking forward to being able to do the same and seeing my losses as the weeks go by!! ;) Day 2 was much easier than day one, I'm getting used to it a little more each day (end of Day 4 today :D) A lot of my eating is pure habit and wanting things for the sake of it, so it's good to teach myself not to indulge for greediness sake! I'm learning more and more about my habits too and starting to notice a trend in the way I used to eat. For instance; buying a new chocolate bar at the till that's on offer just because it's there, being bored and having food I don't really want just to change my mood, picking at my girl's food because they're not eating it, Eating a starter, main and desert when in a restaurant just because it's on the menu (even when I've been full mid-way through the main)!! The list goes on!!

Yesterday (day 3) felt a little more of a challenge as I visited family around tea-time (silly mistake that thankfully made me stronger) and ended up watching 4 different evening meals getting cooked. And while each of them smelled and looked delicious, I only had to tell myself I wasn't allowed any and think of the reason why I started the shakes in the first place and I was absolutely fine. The bottom line is, I've always been able to eat whatever food I wanted and I will in the future be able to eat whatever food I want, all I have to do is find a healthy balance and learn from past mistakes, which got me here in the first place. Not being able to eat as and when I want to has made me so aware of the amount I must have eaten that I didn't need. I'm hoping this will go a long way to help me make those important changes in my diet once I have achieved my goal weight. I also feel better in myself and not as sluggish, even after just 4 days. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can achieve and even though the shakes may get repetitive, I'm enjoying them at present and I always feel better when I've been on here and read just a few ongoing success stories :thankyou:

You sound very determined Anna, which is great and it sounds like you're definitely in the right frame of mind to be doing lipotrim. Its not the hunger thats gets to me its my brain whispering to me about food but i know it'll pass so don't give in :)

I'd say you can't wait for monday to be weighed... i live for mondays!!!

Thanks Cath :) And you're right..I was so looking forward to my weigh in to see the results! I've been and I'm so happy, I've lost half a stone on week 1 :) It's been a struggle and a massive change and I can honestly say I felt like giving up a few times! I feel a bit stronger for sticking with it though and it's working so that will do for me, so it's positively onwards and upwards (well downwards) Also Well done on your loss this week and for getting to and completing week 4, that's so brilliant!! :hug99: Let's keep up the good work :angel09:

Thanks Anna.
That's a brilliant loss :) not many other diets would give you half a stone loss in a week! It does get easier, not easy but easier lol. I find Wednesday and thursday my hardest days as its half way between weigh ins. Keep up the good work ;)

Well done Anna-Marie!! Great loss this week :) :)

Thank you both :) and I can't believe your achievement teapot, it's seeing results such as yours that's kept me going when I've been tempted to give in!

Back