1st day of new life tomorrow...

Best of luck pebbles!

Ooh I'm feeling very hungry... Missing my Friday night dinner and glass of vino! Really hope Monday weigh in makes it worth it!

Best of luck pebbles hun for tomorrow and thankyou xx Now now miss skinny monday will be worth it stay positive hun xx

Phew I made it through without breaking it :) just have to get through St Patricks day: the rugby: mothers day - lol no problemo!

Going out with family tomorrow for mothers day and I am driving, so water for me all day, but I am having a steak, I know I shouldn't, but it's a big family meal, and that's all I'm eating, each mouth full I will enjoy, sorry everyone but sometjings are a must, then back on it, I thought while I'm in the ketosis stage just one steak will be ok :)

Enjoy your day out! Lol and that yummy steak Nom Nom :)

Keep your water intake high. my doc said no heavy exercise in first two weeks. i am at nearly 4 weeks and i never feel hungry. good luck xx

Brilliant Sara! Well done! I have had to change pharmacy as GP was worried that they weren't weighin me or anything so I a bit gutted that week one begins again... on the plus side, according to my scales at home i have lost 11 lbs!! So I still buzzin woo hoo x

Pebbles thats an amazing weight loss!!! Well done
Ladenton delighted you enjoyed the steak and great to hear the weight is still coming down :D

Back