1st Day on CD

Hi Shaza

I know what you mean about licking your fingers!

My youngest daughter had her 5th birthday party today at an adventure playground near us. The kids all ate chips and sausage etc. and as the mum of the birthday girl I had to go round cutting up their food and helping all 20 !!!! of them. I don't know how I resisted pinching a chip, but I did:) Then There was the chocolate cake:( . But I resisted and feel quite proud of myself.

Take care
Tracey
x

Tracey well done to you... I have the same temptation next week as it is my Little boys 1st birthday!!

I know what you mean about licking your fingers, Are you amazed the amount of times you go to do it and stop yourself very quickly before it reaches your mouth...!

Love

Tracey well done to you... I have the same temptation next week as it is my Little boys 1st birthday!!

I know what you mean about licking your fingers, Are you amazed the amount of times you go to do it and stop yourself very quickly before it reaches your mouth...!

Love

Hi Nikki

How's it going?
1st birthday party how lovely!!
You'll be fine, if I can do it, so can you.
I've been looking through the diaries that people keep on here, gotta say I'm quite addicted to reading them. As we started together, do you fancy doing a joint one? Then we'll know how each other are doing.

Tracey
x

lol! I don't know. I suppose we title it as our joint diary and go from there.
By the way I had a sneaky weigh this morning and 6lbs have gone!!!:D I know it's probably only water but hey I'm not complaining.

tracey
x

I'm gonna head off to bed now, so if you want to start it you can. I'm at college tomorrow night, but will come on line later...probably about 10ish. I'll search for the thread.

Night
Tracey
x

Back