1st day on lipotrim

todays my 1st day on lipotrim :) im excited and yet a little nervous ive been reading everyones posts and some are really helpful, ive just had a strawberry shake and i must say not too nice but il stick at it heard the 1st week is the worst!! how much water am i suppose to drink as im a little worrid on having too much. anyone know what the chicken soup taste like as ive got 1 to try also any tips to make them taste better would be great wish me luck xx

Hey there scarymovie!

Just keep drinking as much as you can!! Water really helps stave off those pesky hunger pangs so whenever you get rumblings drink another glass!
I find some of the shakes a bit hideous- I only have the choc ones now.

Best of luck for this week- just keep the first WI in sight and you'll be fine

x

hey hun welcome!!

like determined girl said keep drinking the water most have between 3-4 litres throughout the day, not at once. ;). i use a straw to drink mine, makes them go down sooo much easier!!! :)

good luck

xox

I add more water to the shakes....at the reccommended amount its not nice so I have just under 1 pint ....and the water has to be chilled.....it all helps get them down......I was near enough sick with every mouthful of the vanilla first time round.....but you do get used to them...you will probably even love them after a few weeks.....lol....

Welcome! I put crushed ice and coffee in my vanilla shake and make my night time chocolate one into a hot chocolate. Water is the key as everyone has told you. Good luck, you will do fine! x

hi

My first day too, second time round and possibly my tenth first day second time round cos i usually cave by this time of the day. For some reason this time theres not a hope in hell of me eating this evening, so long may the determination last!!

Just looking at Fizz on corrie and she must be half the girl she used to be!! Please god people will be saying that about me before long...

I went on lipotrim 2 years ago n lost 3 stone i was on cloud nine, kept it off for year til i had a problem and went straight back to my old ways, im now 2 pounds heavier than my starting weight first time round. Ive spent the last year tortured over my weight n once i hit 14 stone about 3 months ago i felt like a heffer! Ive spent every day since beating myself up and hating the way i look...well no more! i did it before and ill do it again and no life trauma is gonna cause it to go on again...excited about my journey. Im 14.5 and id be chuffed to be 12 stone again. Once i get there ill talk about how much i want to be 9 stone but for now 12 would be lovvvvvvvvely!!

thank you for your comments nice to know theres help when you need it done 3 shakes today and plenty of water was hard a tea time making hubbys and kids food but tried to keep occupied and its worked roll on tommorrow !! made myself a list of mini goals as ive seen a lot of these on here hoping you lot can keep posting comments/threads as im using you for motivation lol

*Get through 1st day
*Make it through the 1st week
*Lose 1 stone
*Lose 1 ½ stone
*Lose 2 stone
*Lose 2 ½ stone
*Get into size 18 clothes
*Lose 3 stone
*Lose 3 ½ stone
*Lose 4 stone
*Lose 4 ½ stone
*Get into size 16 clothes
*Lose 5 stone
wish me luck and good luck to all of you xx

Hey there scarymovie!

Just keep drinking as much as you can!! Water really helps stave off those pesky hunger pangs so whenever you get rumblings drink another glass!
I find some of the shakes a bit hideous- I only have the choc ones now.

Best of luck for this week- just keep the first WI in sight and you'll be fine

x
how on earth did you manage to lose so much in your 1st week? how long were you on this the 1st time round? u ve done great xx:)

well managed 1st day was feeling hungry or maybe just use to eating but still at it jumped on the scales for a little motivation and says 3lb down hope this is right felt cold yesterday so going to try hot chocolate to keep me warm which day is the worst some same 3/4 thats when ill pull out the soup so in a way im eating lol good luck all keep at it xx

Hi Scarymovie,

Have you tried them warm? I make vanilla and strawberry up with nettle tea and chocolate with pepperment tea. I leave the bags in for about 10 minutes then I blend the shakes in and make it frothy. I find them quite nice :)

I hate the soup but some people like it so it's just personal preference. Some people add pepper and/or chilli flakes but it is not listed as something you can have so I would not add anything personally.

Well done for getting through your first day :) Stick around reading this forum because if anything can get you through this first week it is the support you will find on here :)

Good luck hun xxx

thanx for your reply tried my chocolate with peppermint tea this morning dont think i blended it enough though didnt taste to bad im finding this quiet easy during the day but from tea onwards thats when it drags but keep reading peoples posts

thanx for your reply tried my chocolate with peppermint tea this morning dont think i blended it enough though didnt taste to bad im finding this quiet easy during the day but from tea onwards thats when it drags but keep reading peoples posts

Do you use an electric blender? I use my grinder on the milkshake setting and they come out all lovely and frothy :D

Why don't you try spacing them out a bit more or having your first mid morning. I find it helps by having my last one about 8pm.

ill try holding out til later tonight yes i use an electric whisk but will give it another shot tommorrow if i last, all i think about is food this would be easier if i didnt have to cook for 5 people :( my head is banging but im drinking the water keep running through other options for dieting so i can quit this but then remember what i want and stop moaning for a while i so hope this gets easier dont know how you lot last so long would like to lose about 3 to 3 1/2 stone then go on refeed weight in at 16.5 how long do you think at a guess this will take i know im moaning just trying to vent my hunger lol you lot are great xx

ill try holding out til later tonight yes i use an electric whisk but will give it another shot tommorrow if i last, all i think about is food this would be easier if i didnt have to cook for 5 people :( my head is banging but im drinking the water keep running through other options for dieting so i can quit this but then remember what i want and stop moaning for a while i so hope this gets easier dont know how you lot last so long would like to lose about 3 to 3 1/2 stone then go on refeed weight in at 16.5 how long do you think at a guess this will take i know im moaning just trying to vent my hunger lol you lot are great xx

Everyone loses weight at a different rate and a lot of it depends on how much you have to lose.

It could be as little as a month, but more likely between 2 and 3 months.

The first week is hell but if you grit your teeth and stick with it someone will be saying they don't know how you do it in a few weeks. It really does get a lot easier once ketosis kicks in - Good Luck x

Probably be in it by day 5 you will get a furry tongue, bad breath and start to feel the cold. You will also not have hunger pangs and it will be a lot easier. After a few more days you should start to feel really well and healthy.

You are very welcome :D :D

Wow how good is this site.

Started my Lipotrim today(wish me luck) just been looking at the photos on the gallery and WOW everyone looks amazing its incredible how much younger people look without weight on them. Its Official FAT makes you look old.

thanks catt heres hoping lol feel a bit better now still feel cold though but it has to be too early yet still have a shake to have later usually id have had it by now Good luck mcflurry i only started yesterday felt a bit crap today but drank loads of water and got through it still cant wait for my 1st weight in people on here really help x

thanks catt heres hoping lol feel a bit better now still feel cold though but it has to be too early yet still have a shake to have later usually id have had it by now Good luck mcflurry i only started yesterday felt a bit crap today but drank loads of water and got through it still cant wait for my 1st weight in people on here really help x
I can`t wait either its so exciting reading all these stories, good luck I don't feel too bad at the minute cant stop peeing which is a good sign I think lol. My name is MCfluffy not flurry or cant u get them off your mind lol.:jelous:

I can`t wait either its so exciting reading all these stories, good luck I don't feel too bad at the minute cant stop peeing which is a good sign I think lol. My name is MCfluffy not flurry or cant u get them off your mind lol.:jelous:
Forgot to say I made a cup of peppermint tea this morning and left it to cool then mixed it with the chocolate shake and ice mint choc chip shake quite nice, will have the vanilla one tonight or a hot choc have not decided yet decisions decision's.

Back