1st day on lipotrim

Forgot to say I made a cup of peppermint tea this morning and left it to cool then mixed it with the chocolate shake and ice mint choc chip shake quite nice, will have the vanilla one tonight or a hot choc have not decided yet decisions decision's.

Oooo that actually sounds quite nice.....

Ha Ha Ha McFlurry:8855::8855::8855:

Welcome McFluffy love the name :) I wish you lots of luck :wavey: You will find lots of support on here :)

Scarymovie you will feel the cold more because your body is trying to conserve energy. It would rather you sit in front of the fire than have to move around :D

Hi Scary and McFluffy, hope it is still going well for you :)
I'm on day 5, and have definitely hit ketosis myself now, breath like a badger's bum (or should that be armpit?) and feeling cold but feel so fantastic it is unbelievable!
Not hungry at all and really looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow.
Good luck for the rest of your first week!

well start of day 3 seem ok this morning havent had a shake yet holding out till i take kids to school at a guess thats when my snacking would begin also realised i must snake mid afternoon and at 8pm so trying to have my shakes around these times god i must have been eating all day lol trying to keep motivated so keep reading all your posts your all doing great mouth really dry this morning my tongue feels really thick? wrote down a long list of reasons i want to lose weight from things i want to my kids so keep checking that will let you know how today goes as i read yesterday mondays a bad day to start a diet you fail by wednesday? not me im keeping going :)
weight.png

Hi Scary and McFluffy, hope it is still going well for you :)
I'm on day 5, and have definitely hit ketosis myself now, breath like a badger's bum (or should that be armpit?) and feeling cold but feel so fantastic it is unbelievable!
Not hungry at all and really looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow.
Good luck for the rest of your first week

Good luck for you weigh in, it`s so exciting reading all these stories, still enjoying it thank god and still feel fine NO HUNGER phew

Hi Scary, hi McFluffy, hope its all still going well for you both!
Scary, sounds like you might be starting ketosis, which is great, you really don't feel hungry at all (still think about food though). Nearly at your first weigh in, so keep being strong, it will give you a huge boost to see such amazing results.
In 6 days, I have lost 10lbs and even better, four inches off my waist! Just waiting for hips and bum to shrink too, then I will be happy!
Lots of luck to you both for tomorrow xx

Hey! How are you finding it now?? It does get easier once you get used to the shakes. Just a few tips, i always use more water in the shakes they do taste better. I keep 2 2 litre bottles of water in the fridge at all times ( i just fill them from the tap) i have also started using a pint sized mug to drink my coffee. I always try to make sure that most of the water has gone before bed and refill it for the next day. Hope this helps x x x

Back