1st day on Lipotrim

Good idea shivers!

Hey pineapple!! I took my first couple of weeks one day at a time!! but I also found that at those crazy times I would write things down... in a little diary.. now it is sooooo BIG!! ha ha don't write in it as much now but I still do from time to time! It good reading back as wel!! xx

Hey girls, I hav heard of people finding a new love for cooking whilst on lipo! I have been making my partners tea etc and just made his pack lunck and i cold have scoffed the lot!! So not quite there myself yet! He has went away to bed and am scared that I start raiding the fridge (and with al these festive goodies still going about it hard) but I swear to myself I will not and I will see it through another day! Just day by day. I was saying to hubby to be today - wish I could wake up in one months time and see how I look! What fine to wish the time on lipo away!! I know its fast how the weight cmes off, but its still not fast enough is it!!

Dont do it Pineapple! Stay at the computer! Dont touch the fridge!!!!! Have some water........or a black coffee/tea....

there is a box with a red cross that always comes up under my post? i think this is my ticker from the last time I was on lipo - how do i get rid?

there is a box with a red cross that always comes up under my post? i think this is my ticker from the last time I was on lipo - how do i get rid?

not sure...tried right clicking & deleting?

no no i def wont! am visialising slippng into my wedding dress at the first trial and it being too big!! i promise i will not go into the fridge! i am really hopign i can at least the month then see what happens frm there.

boy, if im still cooking for hubby in 8 weeks, i'll be broke! I went to Tesco this morning & spent a fortune on ingredients for proper 'home-cooked' meals!!!
He's loving it.....Im gonna cook all the stuff he loves but i hate.....

it is a nightmare!! I spend way tooo much all fresh as well!! I am cooking and freezing as well!! Although im always cooking soo the freezer is bursting!

forever, will you stick to lipo till you reach your target? is this the first time you have been on lipo? i tried for the 1st time last year and lost about 2.5 st then put it on and have been back and forth trying again and only really lasting a week, always sem to talk myself into "healthy eating" boy do i kid myself!!

One of my friends told me to find a picture of myself which is NOT flattering & pin it up on the fridge door or the food cupboard...It will stop the temptation FAST!!

I found one of myself earlier...hubby snapped a pic of me in the summer from BEHIND as a joke...I was in shorts taking shopping out of the boot of my car....not pretty...just looking for cellotape for the fridge now!! LOL:D:D

ha ha thats funny siobhan!! Well pineapple I never ever have been able to stick to a diet at all and this is the first one that i feel great on and I feel sooo determined. I really hope to stick all the way! I keep drinking so much water which makes me feel great! I am doing as much as I can to stay focused and alot of exercise. argh! I have moments but have never cheated x

I did think of doing that as well so on Thurs eve (which was my first day) i striped down to my bra and pants and took a few pics of me standing infront of the mirror (to took the reflection on pic) am too affronted to get them developed, they are god dam awful!! I wouldna dare put them on the fridge as am too embarassd but plan once the weight is gone am going to show them to people as a before and after effect!

Thats great forever hope, you sound really focused and am sure you will see it through. I think the trouble for me is I always see it as a quick fix and although, yes it is fast, its not fast enough!!! I have given myself the goal of seing it through for 4 weeks then I planned to refeed for a week as I am taking my hubby to b to dublin for a surprise weekend for his b'day. I cant imagine I would do the shakes while we were away but figured if I refeed then realy watch what am doing while we're away I'd be fine to maybe start back again for another month?

yeah sounds like fun! I think if you really think it through stick to healthy and restart then you are being sensible!! well thats my opinion hee hee x

I think it would be the most sensible thing to do... so fingers crossed 4 weeks go well, redeed for teh week - enjoy the weekend but be sensible then get back on track - unless of course a miracal happens and I lose 3 and half stone in a month!!! I can dream huh!

Hi pineapple, if you go into 'User CP' and then 'Edit Signature' you'll be able to delete it there.

Hiya Mrs C.

Has any one else found that they are really interested in cooking at the moment??? I have cooked EVERYTHING for my kids & hubby...even breakfast is different. I have said i'll cook tomorrow for my guests too! In some strange way, it has eased my temptation & i didnt even lick a finger whilst in there!
Hi Shivers
Yes me too with the cooking, making all the meals at present but I am still feeling hunger quite bad, this is day 3 for me what about you!

Funny you should say that - I got back in to baking which I hadnt done for years!!! I suppose you try to avoid food before and not its not a threat!!!

I'm on day 4 today feeling really good actually was a bit tired last few days but seem ok today! I had a nightmare last nite i swear it seemed so real i dreamt i told of of my friends i was back on LT an shes dead against me being on it, but anways long story short she spiked me with CHEESE :eek: i actually woke up this morning thinkg it was real i nearly cried ha ha! After that i couldnt resist gettin on the scales:whoopass:
but i appear to be dwn a few pounds not gonna say how many ill only jinx myself! But its made me smile ;)

yes Bea that could be about right making food was always a chore because I ate too much of it and then felt terrible. I can't wait til I feel a bit more energetic, maybe tomorrow!!!! -
Has anyone had any problems sleeping? and does anyone know can you take antiacid tablets like rennies or something!

Back