1st day on minimims!

xxAlliexx

Hi all!
I started exante (total solution) nearly 3 weeks ago and have only just discovered this place. Thank goodness I've found somewhere where other people go who are doing the same thing! I did lighter-life 3 years ago and lost 6 stone. Sadly I've but 3 1/2 of those back on- ooops!

I was so pleased to find exante because of the price (MUCH cheaper), and the fact that I did not have to go back to my GP and grovel for a note to confirm I'm fit to do a VLCD. The only thing I miss is the group support.... But hopefully I can get that here

xx

welcome and you'll definitely get support here xx

Welcome to the forum Allie, you certainly will find all the support you need on here. I have found it much better than the weekly group sessions as its here all of the time. You will find lots of useful info & advice. Good luck this week

Thanks so much! I'm really pleased I found you all x

Welcome and good luck :) xx

Hi Allie how's it going? Welcome along xx

Good luck!

Cheer's for all the welcoming comments, I think I'll get through it with access to so many others in the same boat xx

Hi allie how's it going? xxxx

Hi Sarah, its going good thanks. Pleased I found this site. No slip-ups as yet. Weigh day friday, fingers crossed! x

I'll check in on Friday to see how you done :) xxx

Back