1st day on ss cant belive ive done it!!

dinkymonkey

cambridge counsellor
hi everyone
this has been my first day and i cant belive i have made it through the day without picking and eating everything in site!!:D Not being able to eat any "food" has made me realise just how much i pick at everything all day and it shocked me:(

my belly is rumbling a bit and ive got a headache but ive drunk lots of water and im still feeling really thirsty is this normal?

how long will it take for the hunger and the head aches to go?

Well done on your 1st day. Keep up the water drinking that will help the headaches and the hunger.

Everyone can have different time scales to how they feel, but I would tink generally its about 3 to 4 days before things improve. By the time you finish week 1 you wont look back.

I felt exactly the same on day 1, I went to bed early as I felt so bad, horrid headache etc. I did think if it carrys on I don't want to continue, but the next day I woke up fine, and have felt great since. I sometimes get a bit tired, but no other symptoms.

Keep going, I'm sure tomorrow you'll feel so much better.

Tracey
x

Well done you .. .. get through the first week and you'll not look back!!

Dee

Keep on glugging that water, and you will feel so much better in no time!!

Congratulations on starting your journey... we are all here to support you..

Love

Well done, congratulations on getting through the first day, after your over the first week you'll fly along and as everyone says, this diet is so worth it !!

Nikki

well done on getting thru Day 1, don't forget to let us all know how day 2 goes,

we're all here for ye, cheers :D

Well done you for getting through day 1 - good luck for your first week :)

Well done on getting through day 1, it really does get easier with every day you complete water, water and more water really is the key to making the first few days easier. Keep up the habit cos it seems to help speed up the weight loss too.

Remember to still have coffee if you generally drink it or else caffine withdrawal will make your head ache worse, it's fine to take paracetamol to ease your head.

Good luck for day 2.

Hi
Well done for getting through day 1 its quite difficult in the beginning but it gets easier as you go along.

After about day 4 i was no longer hungry and i have been doing fine since i am now on week 6 i think and i never feel hungry the time just seems to fly now. So hang in there it will be worth it in the end.

PS CHEB
WOW you have done great on your weightloss congrats, not long to go for you now before you reach your goal, well done:)

Hiya!

Welcome to CD! I have been on the diet now for 5 days. Day 1 was the hardest. I drank TONNES of water on day 2,3,4 and I havent had any problems since. The more water you drink - the more you shrink - and it helps to subside hunger as well as any headaches etc. So if you feel rough - DRINK! Im feeling fantastic and really looking forward to my first WI on Thursday - I have 5 stone to loose and suddenly it doesnt seem that hard any more! Ask me next week *wink*

Good luck with your journey - its not a sprint its a marathon - Ill be watching your progress :)

Love

A xx

Back