1st day

kerry mulk

hello peeps this is my first day on lt and i'm i feel tired and have a slight headache i have had all 3 shakes so i'm going to have a early night! i hope i can get used to not eating anything its been pretty tough

Hey Kerry, oh don't worry you'll certainly get used to it!!!

Have a peak around the boards, lots of people struggle through the first week but those that get through it are greatly rewarded!

Once ketosis hits the hunger will disappear almost! Just keep drinking the water and you'll sail through this!

Best of luck!!!

Welcome on board Kerry.

It will definitely get easier - just hang in there as the first few days are the toughest. Keep drinking plenty of water as that will help with the headaches. We all get plenty of early nights on this diet :)

Once you hit ketosis you will find it so much easier - that should hit you anytime from day 4 onwards.

Before you know it you will be looking slimmer and more gorgeous than ever before

:)

My 1st day too Kerry! This is the best diet EVER when your mind is focused (Im a re-starter) Im feeling the same, tired a bit weak etc but the main thing i struggle with is mood swings in the 1st week...awful but worth it! Sure my hubby doesn't think so!! Good luck xxx

Hi Kerry, good luck with your weight loss.

Keep going the first week is the hardest

hello peeps this is my first day on lt and i'm i feel tired and have a slight headache i have had all 3 shakes so i'm going to have a early night! i hope i can get used to not eating anything its been pretty tough
Hi Kerry and welcome, It can be tough but if I can do it anyone can, i just finished my first week with a 8lb loss, never in a million years did I think I could do a day although a week, keep drinking the water it makes such a diference and of course keep looking at the posts....good luck!!!

Back