Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by wedger, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. wedger

wedger Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    UHMM does anyone know how to make the chicken soup taste nice lol or is it just a case of down it :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    it was my first day yesterday too. it was hard going i found the strawberry milkshake yuk it tased like strtawberry flavour wet flour lol, the soup i kept for tea (as my family sat down to the sausage dinner i had cooked them) i put one spoon in and then found myself spooning and swallowing as quick as i could lol i was so dissapointed, i went for the chooc milk shake for later but found it almost impossible to swallow, i got up this morning thinking i have to like one of them so i opted for the choc again but made it up with 4 oz of water that was much easier to stomach.

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I think some people add chilli flakes or curry powder.... Don't forget you can add sweetners to your shakes.... only the tablet ones....

Couple of faves for me!!

Strawberry one plus 2 sweetners over ice!!!

Make a peppermint tea.... leave it to cool ( I put mine in the fridge) + choc hake + sweetner.... Mint choc chip milkshake!!!

Then i use coffee from out coffee machine..... and use the vanilla shake as a whitner.... make my shake up as normal... add a sweetner and then use it in 3 coffees in the morning.... doesnt half fill you up!!!

Good luck!! x

5. Mash

Mash Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    SW 03/08/2011. Lipotrim 09/08/2011
    hi I added spoon of coffee to chocolate .....frothy mocha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.