Total Solution 1st DAY -

Auntyspan I'd say that drinking the 2-4 l a day is really vital, everytime I feel I want to eat or hungry I have a pint of water and helps keep it off for longer.
I cut my bar up into mouthful pieces and everytime I have a drink I have a piece, then have shake/soup at lunchtime and porridge in the evening
Keep going and if your struggling during the day log onto this group always someone to offer support x

I was having my packs about 11.00 (not hungry before then), 4.00ish and then about 7.00ish, but actually this last week I've had my first pack at about 9.00ish, then the second at lunchtime, 1.00ish and the last about 6.00 and I've had my best weekly weigh in yet so maybe not leaving the first one til later is better.

I must be the only person to have my first pack or bar at about 12 or 1... work days i have break between half 10 to 11 and i have about a quarter of a bar... obviously drinking plenty of water! But for example today i have had a massive lie jn as day off and went bed latr so nothing jas gone past my lips yet but thats because im stilll in bed i always have a litre bottle of water with me so i can keep up with my water intake! :)

Hi there - Day number 6 - HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............................................
I have stayed strict to the diet and have not strayed 1 little bit - feeling less bloated and do feel I am loosing the weight (getting on the scales tomorrow) - find drinking water really helps when I feel hungry and keeping busy - but it's only been 1 WEEK - I can do this - but I am struggling today (and I have been a little mad tempered - felt like I was going to enter into trolley rage at the supermarket)

roll on tomorrow and I hope that when I weigh myself I will feel motivated.

Hope all you lovely ladies are getting on OK xxx

I had a day in my first week where I was a complete *****, I think diet affects our hormone levels (and TOTM). The good news is that I haven't felt that way again and I'm now into week 7 :) And yeah the first week feels long but I can't believe I'm this far into it now, it seems like last week that I was starting.

jael001 - you have done so amazingly well - an amazing weight loss - and this is what I need to know it's all worth it - Looking forward to getting through this weekend - bring it on.....

jael001 - you have done so amazingly well - an amazing weight loss - and this is what I need to know it's all worth it - Looking forward to getting through this weekend - bring it on.....

Thanks hon. I'm still a novice on this but if you read the diaries there are some amazing results on there, Mere has gotten to goal, ExanteDreamer isnt far off and is looking amazing, and lots of others too, just keep going.

Lost 8 lbs in my first week - pleased with that - half way through my second week - still been good - I am out tonight and tomorrow to friends for tea - taking a soup , peppermint tea and fizzy water with me !!!!

Well done on the 8lbs and for continuing. you are doing brilliant. Good luck with the nights out, you sound very determined so I am sure all will be fine

8lb that is amazing I hope I lose tat much in my first week, day 3 for me tried with headaches. But will not be defeated. How you feeling now one and half weeks into it.

Well - i survived - not sure how _ just spent the last 2 nights meeting friends and sitting at the table whilst they eat (chicken, chips and salad 1st night, spaghetti bolognaise 2nd night) and I tuck into my soup - yum yum!!!!!!!! Took my own peppermint tea and had glasses of water.

So how do I feel - GREAT - because I know it will all be worth it. I think I am in a really good mind set at the moment and I feel that's the main battle. I feel a lot more energetic and focused (not sure how long that will last!!!) I haven't strayed and I don't want to or all this will be for nothing. It is hard - but if it was easy there wouldn't be forums like this for support.

I am sure all of this may change but at the moment I feel really good and I feel IN CONTROL.

good luck Dolly1971 - get through the first week and I am sure you may find it a little better the 2nd week. And try and get as much support as you can xx

Well done for resisting that food, especially on your first week when it's so hard. You're obviously in the right frame of mind and will do really well on this diet :)

CarlaLilly.....well done to you for both your 8lb and being so good on both evenings. That is true will power and it will be worth while in the nd....x

Thx guys for your encouragement and support - looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in. Nearly 2weeks down and I can honestly say It has gone so much quicker than the first week.

Watched 'secret eaters' for the first time last night -made me think about what I stuff in my mouth without really thinking!!! ;)

BUT NOT ANYMORE x

5lbs lost xxxxx

13lbs lost so far xxx

Thx jael001 xx

Really pleased with my weight loss so far but in a slightly BAD mood today - spent another night last night at friends watching them eat and drink !

I know this will be worth it but found it hard today - very hard. (And why is it that so many programs are about FOOD)?

Still been good today but I think it's an early night to bed for me xx

Back