1st day

yoyodieter

so today is day one and so far so good, i've just done my before picture and god it was horrible i was so tempted to delete it but then i thought well the more i hate it the more it should encourage me to do something about it because i have half a pound short of 10 stone to lose!:eek: this is the heaviest i've ever been and it seems like such a mountain to climb but i really hope i can. so my first goal is to lose 7lb.

well done I'm sure you can do it :D

Your before pic might be awful but keep in mind your "after" pic, it makes it all worthwhile. 10 stone seems like an awful lot but by breaking it down into smaller goals like you have you'll get there in no time! Just remember that the weight you were this morning is the most you're ever going to be :)
What diet are you doing? Good luck!

i thought at first i wasn't going to do any kind of set diet i was just gonna eat the things that i thought were healthy as every1 knows the things they should be eating and the things they shouldnt but after talking to my sister who has also joined the forum i have decided i'd give ww a go on the points system. so i've got all the books and i've read though them so we'll see how it goes.:)

Back