1st day!!!

chel 993

hi all this is my 1st day and so far im not finding it that bad after my shakes i feel quite sick is this normal??? im having to force the shakes down me as im not that hungry which is gud!! im just wondering if you can have all tablet sweeteners whilst on the diet i cant cope with another black coffee without 1.

well done on getting through day 1. Try drinking more water if you feel sick, the taste is a bit strange at first but you will soon get used to it. Not sure about the sweeteners hun :)

Yes you can have the tablet sweetners you just cant have the spoonful type. Glad your not too hungry, you will get used to the shakes:)

CHEL

My first day was yesterday. I'm doing a different diet.. Dr Cohen's. How much are you aiming to lose?
BRENDA
X

im hoping to get down to 8st 7 got a long way to go this was what i was before i got in the comfort zone with my partner of 4 years lol

Well done on day 1! You will get used to the shakes and they will even come to be yummy! 6 more days and then Weigh in ....Yipee! That is when things start getting better. Seeing the lbs falling off! Keep posting hun!

Well lets do it girl! I'm aiming for around 65/63 kilos but think I might try for 61. Will be happy at 65 for my birthday at the end of July!

Bren
X

thanks that will help with the black coffee taste lol, im sure i will it can only get better!!!:)
You could also whizz your vanilla shakes up with coffee (then you wont need sweetners) and it tastes like a latte!
Also i would split you packs down into 6 small meals it maight make then easier to take xx Good luck and welcome to the most amazing TRF diet in the world xxx

Well done on getting through today...using a blender to mix the packs with ice cold water or ice definetely makes the shakes nicer..try it if u havent, its certainly different than a shake done with tap temperature water !!!!! ..also i find making them on the thicker side makes them slightly sweeter tasting with more flavour..xx Everyday gets easier..water is the key though..make sure you drink plenty xx

Back