• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st day!!!

well done on getting through day 1. Try drinking more water if you feel sick, the taste is a bit strange at first but you will soon get used to it. Not sure about the sweeteners hun :)

babejules

S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yes you can have the tablet sweetners you just cant have the spoonful type. Glad your not too hungry, you will get used to the shakes:)

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
CHEL

My first day was yesterday. I'm doing a different diet.. Dr Cohen's. How much are you aiming to lose?
BRENDA
X

im hoping to get down to 8st 7 got a long way to go this was what i was before i got in the comfort zone with my partner of 4 years lol

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done on day 1! You will get used to the shakes and they will even come to be yummy! 6 more days and then Weigh in ....Yipee! That is when things start getting better. Seeing the lbs falling off! Keep posting hun!

BREN

is going to loose!
S: 83kg C: 80.8kg G: 72kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2.2kg(2.68%)
Well lets do it girl! I'm aiming for around 65/63 kilos but think I might try for 61. Will be happy at 65 for my birthday at the end of July!

Bren
X

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
thanks that will help with the black coffee taste lol, im sure i will it can only get better!!!:)
You could also whizz your vanilla shakes up with coffee (then you wont need sweetners) and it tastes like a latte!
Also i would split you packs down into 6 small meals it maight make then easier to take xx Good luck and welcome to the most amazing TRF diet in the world xxx

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Well done on getting through today...using a blender to mix the packs with ice cold water or ice definetely makes the shakes nicer..try it if u havent, its certainly different than a shake done with tap temperature water !!!!! ..also i find making them on the thicker side makes them slightly sweeter tasting with more flavour..xx Everyday gets easier..water is the key though..make sure you drink plenty xx