1st Dr's Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldgranny, 19 February 2007 Social URL.

1. goldgranny

goldgranny Member

Morning everyone,
    Haven't been posting because as well as work, we are busy redoing the kitchen/dining room and I just cannot escape upstairs!(That's were the computor lives!)
    My first appointment to be weighed at the drs was last friday. I had been up to see my granchildren for 3 days and it had all gone a wee bit silly. I was fine until about 1.30pm and then it was so so much harder, and I slipped! Out of my comfort zone you see, anything different and it all becomes even harder.SO....... I went to be weighed and was DELIGHTED !!!!:D have lost 5 kgs. That was in 2 weeks, hey everyone I'm so thrilled.
    Doesn't get any easier really, and I cannot get into ketosis, well the sticks say I'm not but I have that strange taste in my mouth. So maybe it isn't registering.
    How is everyone else doing??
    Would be nice to hear how you all are doing in our journey, a few bumps and curves in the road but we'll get there won't we.;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    WOW well done that is fantastic.....keep it up.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.