1st Exante weigh in...

Twinklecheeks

So after losing every single week for 17 weeks on LT I swap to Exante hoping for similar and in my 1st weigh in I have lost ABSOLUTELY NOTHING despite being 100%. Why????? Proper gutted! Well actually I tell a lie....

The day after I started last week I dropped a pound then the day after that I miraculously gained 3lbs and then another 1/4 of a pound the day after that. I have lost 2 1/4 of the pounds I gained making me the same weight as my weigh in last wednesday but I am actually a pound UP from what I weighed last Thursday.

I'll carry on with Exante for another week and then reassess...

Feel really deflated :cry:

Sorry to hear you havent lost. How many days have u been on ts. Keep trying, dont give up on exante. It may be due to something else

Aw that's harsh. I don't know why that would happen. I'm over half way through wk 2 and only down a lb (when I had a sneaky look this morning) so understand your dissapointment. Anyway as you say keep with it for another week, then reassess. I've started exercise today to see if that will improve weight loss I have 2 weeks supplies left... so i'll see how I go.

Good luck keep with it. And a MASSIVE well done on your previous loss :)

Treens- I've been on TS since last Wednesday. You're right it could be something else but haven't a clue what, I've racked my brains. Just disappointing when I've lost at least something each week previously.

Lovinthesummer- thanks Hun, I'm really pleased with my previous losses. Just really impatient to keep loosing the rest. I really hope it isn't exante because I much prefer the flavours of the soup and bars. Will stick with it this week and see how I go. Xxx

So sorry! this is tough but its far too soon to change your plan. It will work, but it just seems to take time for the body to adjust to a different diet. There are all sorts of reasons for staying the same and even gaining. I can gain 6 pounds between morning and night. Bowels, bladder, hormones and just simply hanging on to water can all make it look as if you have stayed the same.
Try not to weigh, watch if your zips move more easily! and be patient. This cannot NOT work but our bodies are incredibly efficient at storing for a famine.
It will come right soon - promise.

GSQ

aww hun I am sorry that you havent lost , I am sure its just a blip and i bet you get a good one last week , it may just be the change in calories and ingredients that have made your body think 'hmmm whats happening ' and hang onto some extra water , i am sure once your body accepts it and gets used to it you will start loosing like on LT again , I did LT before and have the same losses on exante that I did on LT , but I had a break inbetween xxx

Put on again this morning. Getting really frustrated now! Why am I gaining???? Must be the only one in the world ever who can gain on 100% TFR diet!!! Hmmmmmmmmffffff :-( xx

ive gained lbs in the middle of weeks etc on exante and i did when i did LL .... our bodies love to play tricks on us sometimes... get the tape measure out and have a measure up... what i do know is when i was 100% TS and had a STS or a gain one week... then i had a really good loss the following one..
dont get disheartened it will come good xx

Hey, can't think of a proper reason why that happens. my not-proper reason might be that you're getting used to a different formulation. There will be fat loss (there can't not be), but I bet you will have retained water which masks the true result. Everyone using 'weight' as a benchmark is all well and good, but it's a bit of a blunt instrument sometimes, and easily interfered with.

I bet you lose good-and-proper by week 2, though. :)

Hope you're all right guys and thanks for your words of encouragement! Still not lost anything-yes I am still weighing myself, I can't resist. Don't want to hide them cause if I keep gaining I want to know so I can think of another plan sharpish. Will give it until next Wednesday, my next weigh in. If I haven't lost or STS then I will have to go back on LT. If that happens then I may just order a box of the bars from exante and have one every couple of days for a bit of variety. I hate the bars and soups on LT. Thanks again to everyone who has replied xxx

Hi twinklecheeks

I know exactly how you feel, I haven't been losing as much as I hoped on exante TS, it's my 3rd week and I haven't lost anything all week. And when I was only Cambridge diet last year I never had this problem. Just stick at it and see what the coming weeks bring x

Back