1st meeting back

Loser85

Gold Member
Well thats it over and done with now. My leader is actually understanding too basically saying she understands that my head wasnt in the right place for dieting the last time. On track now though.

Well thats it over and done with now. My leader is actually understanding too basically saying she understands that my head wasnt in the right place for dieting the last time. On track now though.

Well done on going back . I know the feeling. This is my third time and last. I defo have my head in the right place this time too. Best of luck for this wk x

To be honest i think if id never attended this week then i never would have. Denial is not just a river in egypt as they say. But i've bitten the bullet and have faced the music. Just need a way to turn the music down now!

Yeah it was a case of now or never with me too but luckily 2 of my friends had joined a few wks before so i was spurred on by them and now we are all in well meaning competition with each other which is great . Good luck to you. Is this your first time doing pro points ?

Its my 2nd go at it. Im going with my OH so kno what you mean about the healthy competition. Keep me updated with how you go :)

Its my 2nd go at it. Im going with my OH so kno what you mean about the healthy competition. Keep me updated with how you go :)

Yeah its great to have someone with you. Ill keep you posted and you keep me posted too . Good luck to you both this wk x x

Back