1st Night Nerves!!!

deblindsay

Cannot believe I feel so nervous and why.....I'm returning to group after a couple of years away. I have been back on SW plan for a week or so now and doing ok but feel I need to go to a group to keep me on track so am going to the 6 O'clock group this evening. Don't know why I feel like this as I know what to expect as I've been before, bit ridiculous really. I'm definitely going though and will post the results back here later. Looking forward to finding out what Extra Easy is all about. Does anyone else get butterflies like this when going to your SW group? :rolleyes:

Hi there....yes I get them every week! Its the anticipation of seeing what the scales will say, especially if you havent had a sneaky look during the week!

Just go and enjoy yourself!

xxx

Every single week without fail!!! Good luck tonight!! My best advice when learning about Extra Easy is to forget about everything you already know about slimming world other wise you will never get your head around it!!! x

Yes, i'm always nervous and have rejoined a few times, you'll be amazed how quickly you settle back in though. Good luck x

1st weigh in for me tonight after re-joining last week... Have nerves tonight.... had nerves last week... will have nerves next week and the week after I expect. Just go and enjoy it, you will be fine.
Post back later and let us know how you got on.xx

Thank you everyone, good to know it's not just me :D Well it was really good and I totally enjoyed having a bit of "me" time too. Not too sure about getting my head around Extra Easy but will have a look around the forum to see if I can find the answer to a question I have otherwise I'll posta new thread. Good luck to everyone and thanks for your replies....looking forward to next week already ;)

I know just how you feel - I was in the same boat 8 weeks ago... hoping to get my stone award this week, so get yourself to class and give EE a whirl! I think you'll love it! Good luck xx

Hiya,
I went and was pleased to find that I was 3lb less than I thought plus I really enjoyed it, was a very busy group. Am trying to get my head around EE, sure I'll get the hang of it especially with all the help on here. Hope you all have a good day.
Deb x

I always feel sick with nerves before class, even if I've had a good week. It's so silly really! :rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK !

I feel nervous now just thinking about my weigh in tomorrow and I have had such a good week. I always worry more when I have been 100%, I think it is because if I haven't lost any weight after a 100% week how can I improve lol... but I always do lose weight because I've been 100% >.<

Back