1st night

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jojo2502, 20 August 2014.

1. jojo2502

jojo2502 Well-Known Member

Hi all
    I am sorry if this is not the place to post but I am joining a group tomorrow eve. Just wondering how much it costs on 1st night. And do you still take something for slimmer of the week basket?

2. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

If you are under 60 it is £9.95 over 60 is £9.65

I doubt any new people would know about the basket unless they have been before so that wouldn't be expected.

If you are te joining it is £9.95 to start from scratch or £14.85 to keep your history and carry on

Guess who is on pay !!
  3. jojo2502

jojo2502 Well-Known Member

Thanks Hun
    Will start from scratch lol
  4. lougalx

lougalx Well-Known Member

Jaffa cake, what about if you buy a 12 week countdown, then want to carry on as a permanent member after the 12 weeks (without taking a break) - would you have to pay 14.85 to keep your history or is that only if you went away for a couple of months and then came back? Thanks.
  5. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

The £14.85 only applies if you have missed more then 3 weeks of class without booking pre arranged time off.

It doesn't matter if you switch between countdown and weekly payments. It only applies if you actually miss a few weeks
  6. lougalx

lougalx Well-Known Member

Ah, excellent! Thanks for that.