1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

1st night

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jojo2502, 20 August 2014 Social URL.

1. jojo2502

jojo2502 Well-Known Member

Hi all
    I am sorry if this is not the place to post but I am joining a group tomorrow eve. Just wondering how much it costs on 1st night. And do you still take something for slimmer of the week basket?

Cheers

Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

If you are under 60 it is £9.95 over 60 is £9.65

I doubt any new people would know about the basket unless they have been before so that wouldn't be expected.

If you are te joining it is £9.95 to start from scratch or £14.85 to keep your history and carry on

Guess who is on pay !!

4. jojo2502

jojo2502 Well-Known Member

Thanks Hun
    Will start from scratch lol

5. lougalx

lougalx Well-Known Member

Jaffa cake, what about if you buy a 12 week countdown, then want to carry on as a permanent member after the 12 weeks (without taking a break) - would you have to pay 14.85 to keep your history or is that only if you went away for a couple of months and then came back? Thanks.

6. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

The £14.85 only applies if you have missed more then 3 weeks of class without booking pre arranged time off.

It doesn't matter if you switch between countdown and weekly payments. It only applies if you actually miss a few weeks

7. lougalx

lougalx Well-Known Member

Ah, excellent! Thanks for that.