1st S&S Meal - Made me chuckle

~Becky~

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking for a week now and finally started S&S today. Everyone seems to be getting on so well and it has made me feel inspired! Made my first meal this morning, porridge. I know the porridge hasn't had great reviews but thought I would give it a go. Whilst eating it my chocolate labrador pup (who will eat ANYTHING) jumped on the sofa looking forward to some tasty leftovers. However, after one lick of the bowl jumped straight off in horror :)

Anyway just thought I would share that image with you and I am hoping that my meal tonight passes the taste test! xx

~Becky~ said:
Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking for a week now and finally started S&S today. Everyone seems to be getting on so well and it has made me feel inspired! Made my first meal this morning, porridge. I know the porridge hasn't had great reviews but thought I would give it a go. Whilst eating it my chocolate labrador pup (who will eat ANYTHING) jumped on the sofa looking forward to some tasty leftovers. However, after one lick of the bowl jumped straight off in horror :)

Anyway just thought I would share that image with you and I am hoping that my meal tonight passes the taste test! xx

Lol made me chuckle x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

LoL! That's made my day! Porridge does get very mixed reviews but we now know what your 4 legged friend thinks!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Very good lol

Had the spicy spaghetti for dinner last night and was pleasantly surprised, very tasty!! Lets hope this is the last diet I need to go on - onwards and downwards x

~Becky~ said:
Had the spicy spaghetti for dinner last night and was pleasantly surprised, very tasty!! Lets hope this is the last diet I need to go on - onwards and downwards x

It's yummy isn't it xx

Back