1st Stop-in.....the results!!

sparky32

Hi everyone,

I had my first stop-in yesterday and had lost 4lbs in 2 and half days :bliss:couldn't believe it was so chuffed! Although I went from being totally exhilarated to being really down yesterday. I went out with my in-laws and the talk of food and watching them eat was dreadful, to the point I had to go for a walk and then head home to the safe haven of my house, where after watching a funny film I finally felt good. Today i feel quite tired and am trying to take it easy, gonna have a bath later and pamper myself and look forward to Wednesday for my first full week weigh in!! xx

Firstly - congratulations on your loss in just a couple of days! There'll be even more at the end of week 1.

Secondly - you are hitting the time which most people find the most difficult - mid week of week 1. This is when the carb withdrawal really kicks in and headaches, lethargy, mild flu type symptoms appear. Don't worry, this passes and in a few days you'll feel brilliant :D.

You did exactly the right thing. Remove yourself from the temptation and find something to occupy yourself. Have a drink of water always helps - and there are the water flavourings and savoury drink you can have too.

Won't be long and you'll be in ketosis and very happy to go anyplace and keep others company while dining out etc. No problem.

Well done again. Wednesday will be along very soon. xx

well done, thats a great start
daisy x

Well done on your great start. As has been said soon you will wonder what all the fuss is about.

Thank you everyone :) I woke up this morning thinking "is it worth it" and having logged in to here, i remembered why i'm doing and yes it is worth it. Thanks for all your support xx

well done on such a great start hun xxx

Back