1st time here

Lenalena36

:wave_cry: Hi I've been doing weight watchers off and on now for yrs I'm getting older and can't believe how the weight has crept in picked a good time to diet not lol christmas round the corner but can't ignore it any longer can't fit in my dresses

:wave_cry: Hi I've been doing weight watchers off and on now for yrs I'm getting older and can't believe how the weight has crept in picked a good time to diet not lol christmas round the corner but can't ignore it any longer can't fit in my dresses

Hello and Welcome :) Any Questions, Please Ask! X

Welcome and good luck with it, think of how good you will feel at christmas if you start now and might stop you eating more then as you will be doing so well

Hi and welcome, ive started on WW today aswell and decided to keep a diary on here to hopefully keep me motivated, good luck on ur journey x

Last edited:
Welcome! I've started weight watchers after a yr of calorie counting I've lost 4st but lost the enthusiasm for my next 2 stone so joined up Tuesday and loving it so far!!

I got a monthly pass, a few books and the WW app!

Good luck with it all!

Hi and welcome. I joined ww in May and have lost 29.5lbs. I have been yo yo dieting for 25 years but this is it this time!! Good luck.

Back