1st timer doing lipotrim and finding it really hard

Hold on in there huni, by day 4/5 you wont need that will power as ketosis kicks in and you will feel better, dig deep and it will all be worth it !:)

Hey....i have 4 stone 3lb to lose too....now 3 stone 1lb within 2 weeks!
The 1st week is torture but you really need to focus your mind and tell yourself why you are doing this! Once you get past the 1st 3 days it will get easier to focus! Just keep occupied....my house has never been cleaner and more organised!!!
good luck and come on here when you are struggling...reading others stories really helps you get into the frame of mind! x

Its best to stick it out if you can honey, it will be harder in the long run if you introduce food. It WILL get better, days 2-3 are notoriously bad, but after that it is plain sailing, just try to distract yourself as best you can xx

Hi ya, and welcome hun. Definitely do not have the food, if you stick with it you will begin to feel better by day 4 as the ladies before me have already said ;) When you have your first weigh in it will all be worth it :D
Lipotrim is a "Total Food Replacement" programme . Completely taking food out of the equation will retrain you palette and hopefully help with the choices you make in the future.
I really hope you can get past the first few days because the rewards are great. Good luck :bighug:You can do it ;)

Stick with it honey, I know it's hard and you feel like crap in the first few days, but I promise you you will feel better by day 5.

Do what I do (yes I still do it because I'm a sad muppet) make a wall chart by week ..... A4 page with 8 boxes per line - every morning I colour in a box and in column 8 I put my weekly loss .... gives you a visual record of how far you've some ..... I took it one step further and have a weight loss chart with all my mini goals on on the other side of my kitchen doorway - so on the day I get weighed I add in the total loss for the week on my daily chart and add the line on my total chart (and colour it in!!) It may seem strange, but when I am having a bad day I can see how much I've lost at a glimpse and see all the squares (of which there are 90 now) of the days I have completed.

Then on days where I am felling really crappy I make a new chart - takes about an hour and re-focuses the mind! :)

Back