1st timer

nannie nu

hi ,ive been taking lipotrim now for 2wks lost 4lbs 1st week, as i crashed a few times :cry: i have read that its ok to add more water to the shakes, which i am defo going to do as i am finding myself hungry,and dont really like drinking plain water>>> :eek: . i really really want to make this work .i have read some really good tips on here,glad i have joined.thanks everyone x

Hi first timer, once you get past the first 100% lipotrim week it will get easier and the weight loss on the scales will keep you going for the next week. And it will be so worth it I promise. Remember what your doing it for, good luck on your journey and remember were all here to support you

:) Hi newtimer goodluck on your weight loss journeyx

hello, good luck hunny, we're all here for you. its not easy but we supposrt each other thru the bad times. im in week 8 and still have BAD days but its miles easier now than the beginning - keep going xx

I have nearly done 4 weeks 100%, I think each day gets easier. good luck with your weight loss journey x

Thanks all I'm finding it a bit easier this week thank goodness. Took the flap jacks work for breakfast ( start work @ 5am ) found that much better. Not the greatest thing I've eaten lol , and can see y it advises to drink plenty of water with them lol ! Xx

Back