1st week 9lb down

susiecm3

I have lost 9lb but the scales have not budged since I went into cruise, infact they went up yesterday but back down today :)

Is this normal? I have been doing pv/pp rotation and only eating veg with tea as I am usually out during the day so chicken is easier to eat :)

I am drinking lots of water and have a flask of coffee with me during the day?

Any tips?

Also Friday and saturday I am out, drinking does not bother me but is it ok to drink diet drinks?? I think I remember reading it but then when it gave you the list of what to eat it said water and nothing else!

Diet coke etc is fine for drinking out!! Cant answer anythign else as only on 2nd day attack. Congratulations on your weight loss...9lbs is amazing! xx

Perfectly normal, Susie.

You lose a lot of water weight during Attack, some of which is regained when you start eating veg again. Don't worry, though, as it does come off and you should still lose weight on Cruise - but at a more sensible and sustainable rate.

If you stick to Diet Coke when out, you should be fine.

Well done on your weight loss... and don't forget to join in on the menu thread... :)

Well done on your loss susie, 9lb is a fantastic loss! Don't worry about the scales - I think sometimes your body just needs a pause in the losses to 'catch up' with what you're doing. Stick with it and they'll start moving again for you soon.

Back