1st week 9lb down

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by susiecm3, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. susiecm3

susiecm3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I have lost 9lb but the scales have not budged since I went into cruise, infact they went up yesterday but back down today :)

Is this normal? I have been doing pv/pp rotation and only eating veg with tea as I am usually out during the day so chicken is easier to eat :)

I am drinking lots of water and have a flask of coffee with me during the day?

Any tips?

Also Friday and saturday I am out, drinking does not bother me but is it ok to drink diet drinks?? I think I remember reading it but then when it gave you the list of what to eat it said water and nothing else!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet coke etc is fine for drinking out!! Cant answer anythign else as only on 2nd day attack. Congratulations on your weight loss...9lbs is amazing! xx

4. dukandebut

dukandebut Goat herder(ess)

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(22.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Perfectly normal, Susie.

You lose a lot of water weight during Attack, some of which is regained when you start eating veg again. Don't worry, though, as it does come off and you should still lose weight on Cruise - but at a more sensible and sustainable rate.

If you stick to Diet Coke when out, you should be fine.

5. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Well done on your weight loss... and don't forget to join in on the menu thread... :)

6. Emmma

Emmma grammar police

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(28.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done on your loss susie, 9lb is a fantastic loss! Don't worry about the scales - I think sometimes your body just needs a pause in the losses to 'catch up' with what you're doing. Stick with it and they'll start moving again for you soon.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.