1st week and stressing out !

mazziecoupe

Hello!

I've defected over to WW from SW this week, finding it quite a change to say the least!

I've been within my points daily and used 9 of my weeklies but i've not been eating as much veg as i had to with SW, i really despise veg tbh so I'm happy that I don't feel I 'have' to but still feeling like I'm full up with what I am eating - i've been eating quite alot of bread (the 50/50 crusts away! bread, all pointed and tracked to a fine point) which i am worried about as I have it in my head that its too many carbs.

I've had nightly treats too like SW choc bars, a light choc mousse and a caramac ice-cream bar at 3PP (£1 for 4 in asda!!)

I've already earned 6 activity points but will not be using these and I don't foresee me using many more of my weeklies.

I guess what's worrying me is the mad change from SW to WW - I'm worried I wont loose - so i'm probably just looking for some reassurance and maybe some of your stories about how you started out etc ..i've been reading through the forum stickys and they've helped and hindered me lol , any help you can give would be much appreciated xx

It's difficult when you move over from SW to WW, they are completely different diets and it takes a while to get your head round a new way of thinking (it took me a month to stop saying things were xx many syns!).

You have to remember that as long as you tracked accurately all week then you should lose weight!

When I started WW I relied heavily on the WW branded products and recipes because then I knew exactly how many points and where I was and it was easy, maybe thats the way forward and then once you're comfortable with the plan (for instance I can accurately guestimate how many pro points are in a meal now by looking at it) then branch out and try different foods.

You have to try and separate the two plans in your head and whilst your at that, remember that carbs aren't the enemy! As long as you're tracking them then eat them!

xx

Back