1st week doing Lipotrim : )

sabrina88

Hi. My name is Sabrina. I'm 24 and living with boyfriend of 8 years. I am your typical person who tries every diet with the intention of succeeding. Well I never did and I'm now 16st6lb. Sad times.
I have been reading this forum like the bible and all of your stories are truly amazing.
I'm hoping to loose 6 stone by April/May and take me down to 10st again.

I'm on day 2 and I am constantly hungry but its not unbearable. Not sure if it will get better or worse. I'm very lucky as I like all the shakes so at least I will get a variation. I'm due to go on an all inclusive holiday in 4 wks and Im going to stick with the shakes! I'm going to do the same over Christmas and not eat.

I'm thinking its ALL or nothing!!!

Get it out the way and enjoy life again.

I wish you all good luck and I'm looking forward to winning for the first time in my life : )

Hi Sabrina,

Im on Day 4 so we're similar. Stick with it doll because it does work. I lost 5 stone previously but put most of it back on! It is one of the toughest diets out there, but the weight loss results are excellent. Well done staying 100% over ur holiday and Christmas, i dont think I could do that. Im planning on taking a break for christmas an return to it start of January. Even if u eat something christmas day get back to it asap.

Good luck

Ava
xxx

Hi Sabrina. i felt better once i went into ketosis which was around day 4 for me. Best of luck with your first weigh in! X

How long did it take you too loose the 5st?
Im not doing too bad, I think reality has hit me now im over the excitement of being able to actually change my life. I had a dream last night that i accidently ate food. I think thats why I feel weird as im not eating anything.

Just hope I can man up and go 100% until I loose the 6st.

Best of luck to you to. xxxx

Yeah I hope I can pull through and get use to not eating. Im not actually missing food I just feel weird not chewing on anything etc. haha.

I think I have lost about 7lb in 4 days as I did weigh my self to see if my body was doing what I hoped it was, but I will wait for weigh in for the surprise!

Thank you xxx

Back