1st week loss 13lbs

jd1212

Hi, I'm new to Exante. First VLCD i've tried. On day 4 now. Day 3 was horrible but think I am well and truly on the way now.

Looking forward to first weigh in on Saturday!

Have read posts for support and thought I'd join for extra support and so we can all help each other on our journeys!

Don't think I'm going to struggle to much with missing food its the lack of drink I'm going to struggle with:sigh: But only a few months out of my life. PMA all the way!

Last edited:
Good luck sounds like you have cracked it, I have been on CD before but not exante, think this was a great time for me to start as well due to the excess of Christmas I am actually not missing food at all, the only slips I can see me making in the future is the odd glass of wine or 2 - whoops.

Hello JD and welcome. Glad you've made it into ketosis, hope it gets easier from here on in, and look forward to seeing your weight loss results on Saturday. Hopefully you'll get a good kickstart.
Good luck

Its definitely the alcohol I miss the most as well JD. Good luck with it though and glad its going well for you so far.

Thank you all. I know its going to be a sober few months but I can catch up on the gossip and not be part of it for a while!

New to this site so havent worked out how it all works yet..... but sure 'll catch on soon enough.:p

I started (well restarted!) on saturday too :D
The first week is always the hardest I think.
Hope you have a good loss on sat x

welcome jd, i also miss the booze. my stone gain was from most of the booze i had over xmas!! my next liver workout is on the 15th january :D
good luck with exante :)

Welcome jd it sounds to me like you have it sussed. Don't forget to let us all know how you do at your first weigh in. Good luck xx

Hi all update.... My first weigh in was a loss of 13lbs!
This is massive motivation i know most of it is probably water as I dont think I have physically lost all that weight but feel i have lost some but its hard to gauge how much i ave lot as hae been obsessing about ths all week. All positive though and hope to keep losing- will be happy with a few pounds a week!

well done - fab loss

xxx

Hiya! Im a newbie tp Exante too! Well done on your fab weightloss! Thats amazing! I want some of that ha!

good luck!

xxx

amazing start!!!!!! I hope mine is like yours....i have a very long road in front of me so can't wait to see what my first loss is.
congrats and keep it up!!! xxx

Well done this is my 1st week also I started on Tuesday and have had 2 nights out and only drank water and really suprised myself. I was a little naughty today and had a little peep on the scales as wanted to see if it was working and my weigh in isn't intil Tuesday. How suprised was I when it said 7lb already!!! Lets all keep up this hard work.

Back