1st week lost 3lb, 2nd week....NOTHING!

Kayleigh1986

just wondering if these tablets are gonna be any use to me, im doing really well with my eating, im not getting any sign that they are working (no accidents, not even any orange in the toilet to show that they are taking the 30& fat out as they should)

I know they arent supposed to be a quick fix but surely if i wasnt taking them right id be having accidents and noticing in the toilet...

I've had Jo accidents & it's been nearly 4 months, also only very occassionally is my poo orangey in colour. If you're eating very low fat then it won't happen. Do you know how many grams of fat you are eating on a daily basis?

That had happened to me early on before I was injured, I lost nothing one week and then the next I dropped double what I normally lost, or maybe your due totm??

not totm for about another 10days, im hitting the gym majorly this week so fingers crossed for a loss next week, not weighting myself till then

Atleast you did not gain.

Kayleigh1986 said:
Im having between about 25g and 35g, never more than i should

Sorry didn't mean it to sound like I thought you were eating too much, actually wondered the opposite & not enough but that seems fine x

Sorry didn't mean it to sound like I thought you were eating too much, actually wondered the opposite & not enough but that seems fine x

dont worry hun i didnt take it like that, im finding it hard because im having to completely overhaul the way i eat, getting a bit fed up of eating the same things tho lol

keep going. you have not put on weight and you might find you lose a little bit more than expected next week. dont give up.

think it may be different for you girlies regarding water retention and stuff but .. one thing you can be sure if your watching what's going in, and upped your activities it has to come off!..
never fear I've never herd of xen not working though some times more aggressively than others!.. but it'll be working fur sure!!..
but if your still in doubt treat your self to a bacon butty with a heap of cheese!.. oh god make me one wilst your at it!.. lol
it's a good couple of days before the "horrible" happends!.. but be aware can be very bad, it's not like needing to go and running.. it just helps it self and stains like a bugger... so beware!.. :0/

Back