1st week on the wagon again?

mand=slim

I wondered that after 3 weeks of being off the wagon and eating normally if my first week weight loss since being back on the wagon would be as significant as my initial week 1 weight loss where it was 9 pounds?

i havent put any weight back on from my long stinted blip but wondered if it would be as rapid now that i am... 3 days in to being fully back on the wagon and 100% SSing? xx

Great to hear you are back on the wagon! You have done incredibly well not to put anything on at all.......that is amazing and actually suggests that you have continued to lose weight as in theory you should put approx 4/5lbs on when your glycogen stores etc are replenished! (does any of that make sense?)

You should in theory have another big loss again as you will lose your stores once back into ketosis. It may not be quite as much as first time as you are thinner and so weight loss slows down slightly when you are smaller.

So, to cut through my drivel - Yes!!!!!

Ive had big losses on all my restarts :eek: Although I have weighed less each time. Good luck for WI

Back