1st week put on :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by )Oo-Princess-oO, 30 September 2011 Social URL.

1. )Oo-Princess-oO

)Oo-Princess-oO Member

:cry:

So I have stuck to the plan and lost nothing, put on half a pound, absolutely gutted, I only started Monday but I at least expected a 1lb loss not to put on :cry:

Giving it another week, cutting down on syns and hoping I have a huge loss next Friday, has this happened to anyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How many syns have you been having each day? Have you had plenty of superfree food and water?

Its only been 5 days, you are right to allow a bit longer for your body to adjust. Good luck!

Maybe you could post a food diary on here for us to look at?

4. shrinki

shrinki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(20.75%)
    Diet:
    Primal
    Aww, sorry to hear you've put on. I was reading a similar post earlier today and it seems it does happen sometimes as the previous week before starting is catching up with you and the second week is usually a good one. I agree it's a good idea to post a food diary x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.