1st week - Scared this wont work

helenjayne90

Hi,

Did anyone else have doubts about if this would work or not??

Im on day 2 . . . . followed strictly

worried bout getting on the scales and only loosing 1 or 2 lbs

What did everybody loose in their first weigh in??

xx

I worry every week I'm not going to lose much but then I always think the worst lol I lost 10.5lbs in week 1 and lost 3st 1lb in 7 weeks.

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

When I started in April I lost 11 lbs the first week, 4lbs the second and 5lbs the third... went off it for a couple of months and started again last Wednesday, have lost another 8lbs since. The first week you do this diet you will almost certainly lose a lot if you stick to it 100% :) After that usually people lose about 3-5lbs per week. There's a reason we stick to such an extreme diet! It's like taking the steep route up a mountain, harder to do but you'll reach the top quicker.

Hiya, i'm still worried that this diet won't work ... but it seems to be lol! i lost 14lbs in my first week! i'm down over 26lbs now and people are noticing and it feels great! i've more energey and love running around outside (weather permitting lol) playint with the kids!! i'm on it until 27th august, then refeeding, hope to have lost another stone! best of luck, my only advice is to drink lots, i find green tea great! x

Thanks everyone - on day 3 today in a foul mood really snappy :-( just bout to go to the gym hoping that will make me feel better xx

Hi

I am on day 4 !

I am hungry tired cold and wondering what on earth I have decided to do !

Just decided to google lipotrim and found this site - happy I have other to chat my moods through with :D

My day 4 is tomorrow, not looking forward to it as ive got a job interview lol really cant wait till my first week is over and can start seeing and feeling the difference :)

During the first week you definitely question why on earth you decided living on shakes would be a good idea, but your first weigh in (if you stick to the diet strictly) will most certainly spur you on! It gets easier. You can do it!

During the first week you definitely question why on earth you decided living on shakes would be a good idea, but your first weigh in (if you stick to the diet strictly) will most certainly spur you on! It gets easier. You can do it!

lol your post made me giggle cos it's so true! everytime even now on my 31st day of Lipotrim I still, when i'm moody and hungry and feel like eating at night, say to my husband "humans are supposed to eat, we've been eating for thousands of years to exist...." followed by my usual moody sat night (after he and the kids have had their weekly take away) rant of "if i'm not down at least 2 lbs on monday, that's it... i'm changing to an "eating" diet" .... but then, low and behold, i keep managing to loose weight, weigh in days are at the moment the highlight of my week, and what keeps me going! best of luck to us all... we CAN do this :grouphugg:

lol your post made me giggle cos it's so true! everytime even now on my 31st day of Lipotrim I still, when i'm moody and hungry and feel like eating at night, say to my husband "humans are supposed to eat, we've been eating for thousands of years to exist...." followed by my usual moody sat night (after he and the kids have had their weekly take away) rant of "if i'm not down at least 2 lbs on monday, that's it... i'm changing to an "eating" diet" .... but then, low and behold, i keep managing to loose weight, weigh in days are at the moment the highlight of my week, and what keeps me going! best of luck to us all... we CAN do this :grouphugg:

Haha you sound just like me! :) I had a little rant earlier about how I'm sure with all the tech and know-how now that they could have at least created shakes that taste like real milkshakes :p

You really are an inspiration, though. You're doing so well and that's great motivation for me to push on through the first week pain! 26.5lbs in 4 weeks is absolutely amazing and I'm keeping everything crossed that I can do as well as you.

Thanks ladies you have saved me today !!!

I am being weighed on friday as I cant get to my pharamcy on saturday so that will be day 6

Is the chicken soup as bad as they say I have 1 sachet ???????

fingers crossed for a loss though my trousers are not feeling as snug today :D

hi, i personally cannot stand the "chicken soup" although some peopel love it! also.... i absolutely hate the "flapjacks" again, you may love them lol

My pharmacy doesn't even stock the soup or flapjacks because people just don't like them. I would have liked to have at least tried them to decide for myself though. She said that if I wanted them I'd pretty much have to commit to being the only person buying them haha and I didn't wanna take that chance! :p

manseydoll I think they purposely don't make them taste too nice so that you won't want to overeat on shakes!

I'm on day 8 and feeling good, it definitely gets easier after the first 3-4 days so anyone on their first week, don't worry! I'm not having my first weigh in til Saturday which is day 11 though and I'm dying to know how much I've lost! It really does keep you going to have those positive weigh-ins.

manseydoll I think they purposely don't make them taste too nice so that you won't want to overeat on shakes!

I think you might be right... mind you I don't think I've ever tried any 'diet' food that does taste really good anyway. Mind you I think part of the reason why people give up on diet like LT is because of the taste (or lack thereof). But that's what our willpower is for I guess :p I'm still in determined but feeling sorry for myself mode I think hehe.

yes got to agree the chicken soup is disgusting managed it a couple of times and then the thought of it made me feel sick. I like the vanilla shake with coffee added and ice and also the chocolate is better with ice. Hope you are all doing well once past the first few days is does get easier and then once you have your first weigh in wow you get so motivated. Like others I keep thinking will this keep working and will I keep going but 3rd weigh in for me today and I am still going strong and feeling so positive after loosing 17lbs in 3 weeks.
Manseydoll your start weight and goal weight are nearly identical to mine and I am on target to loose 1.5 stone in 4 weeks thats half way to goal. Don't feel sorry for yourself tell yourself it is your choice and a great choice to make! today there were lots of cakes to eat at work as someones birthday but I felt really proud of myself when others eating. Keep it up it is easier than you think Good Luck

Im starting my day four today, last night i was soo hungry it was unreal but i pushed myself through. So glad im on this site for all the support everyone is amazing :)

It's tough alright helen but keep up the good work! You do stop feeling hungry after a few days, I couldn't even finish my third shake yesterday. Sometimes I find I can be starving but if I make myself wait about 30 minutes it'll go away, so whenever I'm tempted by anything I make myself wait :)

My Pharmasist said the chicken soup was not nice they also dont stock the flapjacks

And I am going tomorrow to get the next weeks worth of sachets and I am undecided which ones I like

one minute I prefer the vanilla over the others then I like the strawberry then i do and dont liek choclate might just stick to 7 of each ? very confused

I hate the chicken soup lol I get 7 strawberry, 7 vanilla and 7 chocolate! i'm gonna have such a sweet tooth after this diet lol. i usually have vanilla for brekkie, chocolate for lunch and then when i'm home have the strawberry in the blender wtih loads of ice to make almost like a "milkshake" i also space them out during the day 11am, 3pm and 7pm otherwise i get too hungry in the nights!

Back