1st week - Scared this wont work

well chub you must be doing it right as that is a fantastic ammout of weight to have lost !

currently having mine at
8am - 12.30-1 pm - 6.30-7 pm

If I can stretch them out !

Hi Bagnalilla - yep i'm pretty chuffed! have about a stone or less I think until my goal... but may go a little lower if I can! i've tried so many diets in the past.... weightwatchers, atkins, dukan.... and always fail miserably as i can cheat... something as rigid as lipotrim seems to be the best, where you just have what you ahve and that's it! i'm also drining a lot of green tea and loving it with a tablet sweetener in! fizzy water now tastes like lemonade which is great!! i think the key is to drink plenty! to be aware that you can get a bit "bunged up" i have to take senekot about twice a week to "relieve" myself! i found the fibreclear didn't do anything.....

Yeah I am 1 week since a no2 has any one else had this problem think
I should get some tablets when I go for weigh in tomorrow really don't like laxatives thou :-(

Hi Bag I think it's a common problem with most of us on here. I normally take a couple of senna tablets on a Saturday night. It seems to be doing the trick at the moment.

lost 48.5lbs in 8 weeks

Think
I'll get some tablets tomorrow and do the same a sat night thing home all day Sunday so can run if I need to get to loo quick

Quite alarmed this evening as I had the opposite problem! I've been constipated the past week and then today decided I was going to drink extra water and suddenly had the runs in a major way! That's not happened to me before on this diet!

Woop Woop first weigh in today and lost 9lbs yay chuffed to bits

Aww, well done helenjayne :)

That's a really good big loss! Good luck for your second week. :)

Thankyou :D

Babe week one last time I lost 9lbs I shall tell you on Monday this time!! And after that 3lbs a week on average. I took Reductil tablets from good fitness not sports shop when struggled to suppress appetite. And that speeded things up.
Foul mood shows ya gettin into ketosis headachey?? Shows ya almost in optimum fat burning point once you reach this I'd say day five for sure your body releases endorphins n you start feeling happy happy again n weight drops off. Keep going these first five days are the killer do these you can do give weeks no problem x

Hi there. I'm on day 2 and not feeling as physically bad as I might have expected so far. Missing the food a little - but not the bingeing as that is what I tend to do and I want to break the bad habits and create new ones that are healthier. Am feeling sad that I have to put myself through this as I would prefer to be in control of my weight and not to have got to this stage. I am 5 ft 6 and 15 stone 2. I don't know how long I want to stay on this for - I think it depends on how much weight I manage to lose and how much more I think I need to lose. I am just taking it a day at a time. I am trying to think of the goal - which is to be slim again. I know that won't happen overnight but I need to keep motivated.

I'm missing food loads now, but after my first week i feel like i cant give up now, got to push myself for atleast a month. Only thing that im concious of now is my bad breath brushing 3 times a day and using those minty strip things, but when ur boyfriend says 'your breaths a bit pongy' its so ****!! With bad breath and little mood swings coz im grumpy that i cant eat i just dont want to be around him i dont want him to finish with me!! But loosing weight is just to important and its only for a few months - just hope he accepts that xx

I'm missing food loads now, but after my first week i feel like i cant give up now, got to push myself for atleast a month. Only thing that im concious of now is my bad breath brushing 3 times a day and using those minty strip things, but when ur boyfriend says 'your breaths a bit pongy' its so ****!! With bad breath and little mood swings coz im grumpy that i cant eat i just dont want to be around him i dont want him to finish with me!! But loosing weight is just to important and its only for a few months - just hope he accepts that xx

I felt like my breath might be starting to go yucky at the end of day one but I suspect that was my imagination. I know my mouth felt manky today (day 2) so I used a couple of breath freshner strips at different times. I wish I could chew gum as that would help with the breath - but never mind! Thank God we can use those strips. And brushing teeth might be a good idea too...

I am only on day 2 and I wonder how long I can keep this up for. I am bored with not being able to drink fruit flavoured or diet drinks. Mint tea bores me but I am putting up with it for variety and fresher breath.

I am drinking so much coffee, mint tea and green tea. May have to buy some sparkling water to help me get over the boredom with the hot drinks. Am drinking some still water too.

I have got through day 2. I am trying to take this a day at a time and hope for the best.

Hiya, I'm completely new here, this is my first writey thing so forgive me if I do something wrong!!! :) What a brilliant place though, I look on here nearly every night just to remind myself that it's worth it!

I started on lipotrim on Wednesday, this is my fourth day and i can't see any difference, although based on what everyone else has said there should be a big difference on the scales! I have been freezing cold, irritable and a bit sleepy, which has driven my poor boyfriend to distraction, i feel so sorry for those busy mums and dads who have to juggle their kids into the equation too! My heart goes out to you. I'm hoping that moodiness will change once the ketosis really kicks in, it's just a waiting game. My goal weight is 10.5 stone, I have a whopping 5 stone to lose, so I really hope this diet works. I'm quite active and I havent cheated at all (despite living with a boyfriend who loves scoffing pizzas and fried chicken and stays stick thin!) which is making me feel good about my own willpower :)

I hope everyone is having the results they want, and keeping strong. By the way, I hear the chicken soup is better very diluted, well, more palletable anyway haha, although I haven't dared to crack into mine yet.

Lots of love everyone and keep at it, you're all doing amazingly! xxx

Hiya Lucy!
Good luck on the journey

Im on day 4 and feeling lots better, still getting the odd hunger pang, and missing food like mad but it's all worth it.

Weigh in day on Wednesday!

Hi ev1,

4th day on the diet now, first two days were quite hard, not hungry so much but felt really rough, headaches etc... Kept drinking water as advised, helped a bit but decided to go for a swim to distract myself a bit and it worked like a charm, felt so much better afterwards. Anyone reading this that has just started, stick with it, you will feel better after a few days....... first weigh in is Tuesday so fingers crossed eh!

Week 1: ???

Hi Lucy
This is the best place to be if you want support from people that understand the ups and downs of Lipotrim. On day 3 myself and it's been the toughest yet!! But determined to not let it beat me so hopefully it will be to bed early tonight and day four might be better. Good luck with your week one weigh in.xx

Back