1st week weigh in :D

slimmerplz

Hey all,

Just to let you know I had my first weigh in this morning and I have lost 17Ib :D

I am well chuffed and has really motivated me for week 2!!

Omg!! Massive well done! :D x

Amazing!!
Well done you
x x x

Oh WOW! well done , what an amazing reslut and such a brilliant incentive to carry on.... Onwards and Inwards hun :D L xxx

:worthy::worthy:

Woweeeeee! That's truly amazing. Glad you're doing so well. those of us in it for the long haul need to encourage each other along the way and your loss is great encouragement

Awesome!!! well pleased for you hunni x heres to another great week! Brilliant start well done again x

Huge!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blooming nora, well done :)

Hey all, well thats week 2 complete for me I went to the pharmacy this morning not expecting a weight loss as I didnt feel any different and after she warned me last week that I may only loose a few pounds because of the big loss week 1 so I wasnt very high in spirit.

So anyways I stood on the scales and I have lost a furthe 6 1/2 pounds :O:O:O:D:D:D Well as you can imagine I just could not believe so I am so so please and excited for week 3 my goal is to loose 4 1/2 then I would have lost 2 stone in just 3 weeks this diet is amazing I feel on top of the world atm.

Thanks for all your help and suppot hope you are all doing ok!! x

Well done hun x thats awesome and heres to your wk 3 and 2 stone! x

Back