1st week weigh in last night. Lost 11lbs.

Well done....most i've lost in the 1st week is 9lbs then on my other restart 7lbs....i'll be happy with 2lbs this restart after coming off CD

Youre doing fantastic!! 15.5lbs is 2 weeks is absolutely incredible, thats better than VLCDs lol

DO keep popping in and letting us know how youre doing.

that is a crazy loss well done xx

Just to keep you all updated, it was a further 2lb loss this week which I was delighted with as it was a very very pissy weekend!! Going to be a good boy this week and have the perfect week. No beer for me. Good luck yto all of you.

Well done cupid... amazing losses! I'm very jealous!

You'll be good to stay off the beers too.... i'm detoxing all week but can't wiat for a big glass of vino next Tuesday!! :) x

Morning... Another 3lbs gone this week. Thank you for all of your messages and your support, it really does help. Keep going with your own personal crusades. We are all winners on here. by the way, how do I put a ticker up?? I will put the loss so far below.

06/08/08 - started 19 stone 4lbs
13/08/08 - -11lbs
20/08/08 - -4.5lbs
27/08/08 - -2lbs
03/09/08 - -3lbs weight now 17 stone 11.5lbs....loads still to go.

You are doing so well! thats an amazing loss chart youve got there! ....... 20.5 lbs! woohoooo thats great stuff!

by the way, how do I put a ticker up??

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=3

Thats the starter for a ticker, you choose the design you want, follow the steps then you will have to enter your starting weight , current weight and your target weight (if you have a stone target or if you want a ticker counting down to your goal). The paste the code into your signature (edit signature is under 'User CP') and voila! Well done on the loss!

Morning all. First things first another 4lbs gone this week. Very happy with that. Should be a pissy weekend though as am off to London for the proms in the park and seeing Spamalot tomorrow nite. As for tips, it is a simple case of eating healthily and getting into the gym. I cycle 13km's every day on the exercise bike and this takes 30 mins. I think this is where the big losses come from. Also have knocked all alcohol on the head during the week. I have tried to put the ticker up, but yet again, my technical ineptitude has shone through. Well done to everyone. I am starting to enjoy this now. Will be a new man by Xmas. Thanks to all of you who are interested in my campaign.

oops, didn't update

06/08/08 - started 19 stone 4lbs
13/08/08 - -11lbs
20/08/08 - -4.5lbs
27/08/08 - -2lbs
03/09/08 - -3lbs 10/09/08 = -4lbs weight now 17 st 7.5lbs...2.5lbs away from 10%, 3.5lbs away from 2 stone.

Woohoooo well done !!!!!!!!! how amazing and what progress! ... Im aiming for another stone by xmas ! sooooooo Im sure we can do it!
Have a great week :)

Back