1st week weigh in

I just joined last week and have my first weigh in tomorrow and really worried I haven't lost anything either. I've been good as gold and stuck to it as well as exercising and managed to stay off the alcohol all week!

I'm sure it's cos I've eaten a tonne of pasta and potatoes even though it's supposedly 'free food'

Guess it will just take a little time to adjust and get the balance right.

Hang in there next week might be where you really hit your stride with it.

Good luck!

hi, don't worry this happened to a lady in the old class i went to, next week she had a great loss;)

Thank you both, how did you get on shelly? I've gone a bit off track today, not sure what to do with food weather EE just doesn't suit me or not, one thing for sure I can't go in and not lose again next week!

Pearl I have heard when this happens you will register a typical first week (i.e. big!) weight loss in your second and third weeks so stick to the plan and look forward to the next weigh in!!

Stick with it and you'll see the results soon enough!

Stick with it hun, it will come off next week you'll see. This website is living proof that the plan really does work. Our bodies are all different and therefore they react different ways

Stay positive :hug99:

Back