1st week weigh in

i love diamonds

I restarted last week after deciding to quit 3 weeks ago and im 13lb1/2 down :D. I am really happy i decided to do this diet again instead of sw because i struggled to lose that in a month on that plan. I had a wobble on Wednesday feeling really hungry and down and telling myself i could quit and do another diet but i came on here and looked at everyones photos and decided to stick with it and im so glad i did. I know its going to be hard and instead of thinking ive got to be on this diet for x months im just going to take it 1 day at a time. :cool:

congrats thats a fab weight loss say you are delighted keep it up x

I restarted last week after deciding to quit 3 weeks ago and im 13lb1/2 down :D. I am really happy i decided to do this diet again instead of sw because i struggled to lose that in a month on that plan. I had a wobble on Wednesday feeling really hungry and down and telling myself i could quit and do another diet but i came on here and looked at everyones photos and decided to stick with it and im so glad i did. I know its going to be hard and instead of thinking ive got to be on this diet for x months im just going to take it 1 day at a time. :cool:

well done, brill loss!

debs x

Well done!!
Restarts are very hard.. but you've cracked it!! :D
That is an amazing loss this week! :happy096:

Well done - a break is sometimes a good thing, especially when you can compare with another diet.
Brilliant loss - keep it up.
Ceri

Well done you! Fab loss!

Fantastic! well done!!!

congrats - great weight loss :) keep going xx

Well done that's fab x

Back