1st Week Weigh in

Woohoo! well done, how happy are you?! that's a great start to your diet, remember this feeling for when it gets tough.

Well done Mr C....what better insentive to keep going.
Before you know it the time will be whizzing by. :)

Erm...... no feelings of elation, happiness, delight??

No bouncing up and down yelling???

No listing of feelings of achievement??

OK, well done, a superb loss.

Woohoo! well done, how happy are you?! that's a great start to your diet, remember this feeling for when it gets tough.

"Tough", please explain Snorks, I thought I'd been through the tough period on Day 4+5. I haven't got another dodgy patch have I?. My counsellor said it was all easy going now.

If you're in the right frame of mind it'll be easy going. It's as time passes and your mind starts to drift that things can get tough. Personally I neve waivered from the 100% abstinence. Food never passed my lips. But on the weeks where I lost only 1lb or even the week I put ON 1lb (!) I did start to question why I was doing it.
I think there's a bit of a honeymoon period but once you're into the swing of things you'll be fine. I found the hardest part is getting through the first big social occasion having to say no to food. Not that I wanted to eat anything. I just didn't like having to explain myself. But once you sto caring about what everyone else thinks. it's a breeze.

Well done on your first weigh in. You should be really proud of what you've done making a commitment to this programme. Trust me, it's well worth the end results!! xx

Well done Mr. C. you guys are so lucky, 1 stone in 1 week, wow!.

All your hard work was worth it. Remember this

well done you x

MrC, I'm not saying it will get tough, just that sometimes circumstances seem to conspire against you and if you are anything like me food is a comfort - for celebration, comiseration, because I'm alone, because I'm with others etc etc. I just meant to remember that feeling of having lost a whole stone when you have a particulalry stressful day, or your friends are saying 'go on, one beer won't hurt you'.

I've found it quite easy so far, but i'm storing up these good memories to use in future when I feel like sabotaging myself.

Keep up the good work!

Well done hun thats amazing. xx

"Tough", please explain Snorks, I thought I'd been through the tough period on Day 4+5. I haven't got another dodgy patch have I?. My counsellor said it was all easy going now.

You, like I did, want to lose in the region of 100 pounds....there are going to be tough moments. That is a big committment. Completely acheivable, but its a tough one. Surely you would expect that?

While it is an easy diet, IF you follow the rules - lapsing makes it far more difficult - but if you follow the rules, it is the easiest diet I have ever done - but that is not to say I didn;t, and you won't, have to put in some hard graft, blood sweat and tears.....

But hey - all things of this kind of importance SHOULD be a bit tough. Makes us appreciate them that much more, no?

Back