Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st Week weight in!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mistymoomoo, 7 April 2007 Social URL.

1. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And I lost.............

10lb!

Wahoooo!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    wow thats fantastic, what a great achievemnt i bet your well chuffed? what diet are you on? keep up the good work and well done x x x

Mini likes this.
  4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Misty, that's an excellent loss :)

Cath

Mini likes this.
  5. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I SS'ed for 3 days then have added a meal since then. But still lost 10lb. I am so chuffed. Thats on Cambridge. Id be very happy with a 3lb a week average loss now to get me to goal in time for my holiday!

Mini likes this.
  6. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    just 3 days on ss, thats fantastic. are you continuing with aam or doing ss? i would be happy with 3lb a week but unfortunatly i cant afford cd and cant get back on track with it, i think its coz i know how hard it is not eating. keep it up

Mini likes this.
  7. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Same as you Yummy Mummy, I just cant seem to SS. Within 3 days the crappy feeling I have overtakes me and i give in. At least adding a meal gives me something to look forward to each day. I do a Weightwatchers or a Slimming World recipe and just have a small portion. I lost 9 of my 10lb in the 1st 3 days SS'ing and the other lb over the last 4 days.

Mini likes this.
  8. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thats really good, if i do cd again i might try that. i know what you mean about needing something to look forward to, food is everything to me(sad i know) but i feel if i dont have anything to eat before bed my day isnt complete and i also found thats all i ever thought about.

Mini likes this.
  9. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    did you come out of ketosis when you done aam though?

10. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi,

Well done on your weight loss. Fantastic.:D

I too am struggling SSing and considering AAM. Did you cheat at all? Did you stick to the AAM in the CD book?

I keep trying to SS, but then cheat so I am defeating the object, but worried if I change to AAM, it means I may cheat more.

Mini likes this.
  11. Patricia07

Patricia07 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I decided to stick with SS even though it was causing me a few sleepless nights at the start. What I do now is have a shake for breakfast and then go until 6-ish in the evening and have a large bowl of soup. Not long before I go to bed I have a CD meal bar and this sees me through the night.
    It was only difficult the first day to go all day without a meal as by day 2 my body clock was used to the change in routine and I didn't feel the need to eat at lunchtime.

Patricia x

Mini likes this.
  12. Patricia07

Patricia07 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oh - forgot to say well done on such a fantastic weight loss!

13. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have no idea if i was in ketosis. I didnt test myself and as much as I want to loose weight, I dont want to become obsessed with it. I know that fewer calories + more exercise = weightloss.

The meal I am adding is a recipe from either Weightwatchers or Slimming World cook books and points wise they are around 4-6 points.

Mini likes this.
  14. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

That's fantastic, well done!!!

[​IMG]

15. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    10lbs off that is amazing. Well done now you are in the swing of things you must keep up the fantastic work....!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

16. texasmorning

texasmorning Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Fantabulous! And snap...I lost 9 and 3/4 pounds at my first weigh in. Let's keep up the good work.

texasmorning

17. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Thats a fantastic result - almost a stone in your first week - WELL DONE!!! Keep up the good work xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.