1st week

L1sa

Banned
Lost 4.5 lb so happppppppyyyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh well done. My weigh day is tomorrow and it'll be my first. I have stuck like glue and been really good. Don't feel any different but am hoping. I know i will feel like rubbish if i don't lose. Fingers crossed eh. Well done you x

Well done great loss! X

Thanks guys
F1anj you will have lost if you've stuck with it like you say.
I don't feel as bloated and just feel better in myself for starting my new healthy eating lifestyle (I'm not saying it's a diet as wouldn't stick with it)

X

Lets hope so. Will let you know in morning. Prob i have is nothing seems to work since having my son 2.5 years ago so fingers crossed x

F1anj I know how you feel I had to have hysterectomy when I was only 30 and I've struggled ever since. I keep blaming the HRT tablets! X good luck for your weigh in x

30 wow that's young. Its weird coz before my son even tho i still found it easy to put weight on. As long as i went on a high protein low carb diet, i'd lose load not having to worry about fat etc. Have tried that and others since but nothing. Other thing is, i do like a drink ;-) have been good this week tho. So have you been on SW long l1sa ?

It's amazing what happens to our bodies and hormones etc after having kiddies. Men are so lucky!!
I've done SW on and off for years I get really disheartened though when it comes to a stand still and end up giving up! I lost 2 st in 10 weeks the first time I did the plan and think it's going to happen every-time so when it doesn't I stop! But this time I'm working in stages and have to do it not just for myself but becauseI'm doing a charity skydive in march for Endometriosis (hence the hysterectomy)

Want to do it before I'm 40!! ?

Xx

Well..... 6lbs hooray. Saying that i did put 5lbs on the week before starting so just lost that and 1lb but soooo happy x

YAY, WELL DONE YOU see told you you'd lose :eek:)

X

Well done on the losses! Hope you don't mind me joining the conversation just wanted to tell you i have done 2 sky dives and they are amazing!
And no men do not know how lucky they are to not suffer with post baby weight!

Kaye Xx

Hi Kaye

Is it a bit scary tho when your about to jump out the plane?? Think that'll be the worst bit for me but I'm really looking forward to the experience.

How you getting on with weight loss?

Lisa x

You don't really have time to be scared i was trapped to a big bloke and going wherever he took me!

So far so good I've lost 10 lbs but only been following the plan for 3 weeks! How are you finding it?

Mmm being attached to a nice man sounds ace lol

Wow 10lb is brilliant, well done x do you follow the EE plan?

I've only been doing it for a week but lost 4.5lb

X

That's fab! I'm following completely EE so far and I am really enjoying it, strange as that sounds! I don't go to meetings I just weigh at home have to stop myself from jumping on the scales daily!

How are you finding it?

I'm also doing it at home and putting £5 a week away for my new clothes :)

I'm doing EE and love it, I don't feel like I'm dieting at all!! I've done the plan before and lost 2 st in 12 weeks but I'm finding it slower now I'm in my thirties lol

Xx

I don't feel like I'm dieting either! I'm trying to lose baby weight after having my daughter 5 months ago

I find these threads so motivating which is what I need to spur me on!

I don't feel like I'm dieting either! I'm trying to lose baby weight after having my daughter 5 months ago

I find these threads so motivating which is what I need to spur me on!

Back