1st week

I do too x I've just learnt about quark chocolate pudding and eating it now in bed lol xx

Aawww You enjoying bring a new mum? Xxn

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quark chocolate pudding? How do you make it? I made ice cream last night but it was disgusting!
I am loving being a mum its the best thing ever made me realise I want to be fit and healthy for her!

It's a tub of quark, a chocolate options packet, egg and sweetener then mix together. Dip strawberries etc into it or add to a meringue nest with fruit

My kids are older now, they are 16 and 14 I'm 38!!

Are you on twitter/Facebook?? Xx add me if you want. Twitter: L1j37 Facebook: [email protected]

Xx

How you doing today Kaye? X

Lol my fingers aren't working properly either!

My days gone well thanks. Had yummy spag Bol for tea.

I've got Zumba at home to do, do you enjoy it?
Xx

I love it I go twice a week its in a huge warehouse set up like a club with about 100 people there its the most enjoyable exercise I've found!

I have a very strange paranoia at the minute even though I'm following the plan I really feel like I'm not losing! Suppose I just want it to happen too quickly!

Wow your good :)

You'll be losing Hun and think of the inches too. Have you measured yourself? My clothes being give me a boost when they start getting loose.

It never takes long to put weight on but does take a bit longer unfortunately to get off again.

Think positive towards your healthy lifestyle change ....not a diet!!!

Xx

That's my mantra! Along with 'nothing tastes as good as thin feels' which although I know its very cheesy is so true!

Back