1st weeks WI Results

weim01

well iv just been weighed and iv lost 8.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!:character00100::bliss:

How do i list my weight losses like all you others?

Well done that is a fabulous result :) If you click on my ticker the line above it goes into a section where you create your own.. just follow the instructions. Or you go into the user cp on the tabs above in blue and put your own weight loss in your signature. Well done again x

well done, thats fab! keep up the good work! xxx

Weim, nice one love!!! (knew you could do it <wink>) xx

well done.

Well done, I also been on CD a week but because of the holiday not seeing my CD till the 20th, but have been on the scales (only a few thousand times) and they are reading a 9lb loss.

oh thats brilliant keep it up girl, i just started today so carnt wait for my weigh in

Well done, I also been on CD a week but because of the holiday not seeing my CD till the 20th, but have been on the scales (only a few thousand times) and they are reading a 9lb loss.

Hey Billie, how good are you ... thats a fab start well done hun and keep it up x

Well done everyone! This is so encouraging, I am starting my first day tomorrow and can't wait.

Hi Gracey, good look with your first day tomorrow and especially with it being easter weekend how good are you.... :)

Well done.:)

Back