• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weeks wi tomorrow

Even if you have gained, it is completly normal. Especially if you went all out the week before, (like my self), my leader told me it kinda works a week in hand. I gained the first week and i nearly burst into tears. and everyone kept saying " keep with it" and i nearly threw in the towel and the following week i lost 5!! So i promise you it will work, how much have u got to lose?
im doing extra easy and have 10st to lose, i think i have done ok this week obviously the first day wasnt so good (shocked at the values of things lol) and then i sucumbed to a bottle of wine but overall, it was good, i stayed within sins and ate fruit and tried to keep up with a 1/3 superfree.

i think its where i came from ww and would know if i ate over my points i would not lose, with sw you dont have that to measure against. plus portion size im concerned with.

sorry all ramblings i know

Hi! I to have 10 stone to lose, but am following red days.

Every week I feel like I have never lost but have faith and trust in the plan.

I have never done EE I love red days to much and having lost nearly 2.5 stone in 12 weeks I am a little nervous to switch.

Just wanted to say good luck and we can do it if we put our minds to it. :D