Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st weeks wi tomorrow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrswilko2b, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. mrswilko2b

mrswilko2b Member

and i dont feel like i have lost anything. im worried ill get there and find ive gained:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisa888

lisa888 New Member

hi what plan are you on?

4. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Even if you have gained, it is completly normal. Especially if you went all out the week before, (like my self), my leader told me it kinda works a week in hand. I gained the first week and i nearly burst into tears. and everyone kept saying " keep with it" and i nearly threw in the towel and the following week i lost 5!! So i promise you it will work, how much have u got to lose?

5. mrswilko2b

mrswilko2b Member

im doing extra easy and have 10st to lose, i think i have done ok this week obviously the first day wasnt so good (shocked at the values of things lol) and then i sucumbed to a bottle of wine but overall, it was good, i stayed within sins and ate fruit and tried to keep up with a 1/3 superfree.

i think its where i came from ww and would know if i ate over my points i would not lose, with sw you dont have that to measure against. plus portion size im concerned with.

sorry all ramblings i know

6. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi! I to have 10 stone to lose, but am following red days.

Every week I feel like I have never lost but have faith and trust in the plan.

I have never done EE I love red days to much and having lost nearly 2.5 stone in 12 weeks I am a little nervous to switch.

Just wanted to say good luck and we can do it if we put our minds to it. :D

7. mrswilko2b

mrswilko2b Member

I lost 2lb so i done way better then i thought

8. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    well done! thats a great start, keep up the good work :D

9. kissme

kissme Gold Member

see have faith in the plan if you do it right it will work!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.