1st weeks wi tomorrow

and i dont feel like i have lost anything. im worried ill get there and find ive gained:sigh:

Even if you have gained, it is completly normal. Especially if you went all out the week before, (like my self), my leader told me it kinda works a week in hand. I gained the first week and i nearly burst into tears. and everyone kept saying " keep with it" and i nearly threw in the towel and the following week i lost 5!! So i promise you it will work, how much have u got to lose?

im doing extra easy and have 10st to lose, i think i have done ok this week obviously the first day wasnt so good (shocked at the values of things lol) and then i sucumbed to a bottle of wine but overall, it was good, i stayed within sins and ate fruit and tried to keep up with a 1/3 superfree.

i think its where i came from ww and would know if i ate over my points i would not lose, with sw you dont have that to measure against. plus portion size im concerned with.

sorry all ramblings i know

Hi! I to have 10 stone to lose, but am following red days.

Every week I feel like I have never lost but have faith and trust in the plan.

I have never done EE I love red days to much and having lost nearly 2.5 stone in 12 weeks I am a little nervous to switch.

Just wanted to say good luck and we can do it if we put our minds to it. :D

Back