1st weigh in.. 10lbs off!

MrsWills

So i weigh weekly and i have lost ten pounds in my first week i am so over the moon and chuffed. my BMI has gone under 40 and my weight is now in the 17s. im so chuffed! Just wanted to post so that if anyone new was scared of taking these tablets and think they wont work (like i did) can see they really work. i know its not going to keep being this much but am so please! TEN pounds OMG! amazing!:D

Well done! Remember it is the not solely the tablets - you have dne the hard work, they just help you along! X

Thank you. i did say that to my family when i told them i lost so much. i have drastically changed my diet. For the first time in my life im having 3 meals a day. Before only ate an evening meal. thinking back to how this week has been different and i have eaten so differently to before, 3 meals a day, no snacks and every meal over the week (apart from one) under 5% fat. I also now do the stairs instead of lift for work so i have really changed how i eat. im glad im taking these though because insted of finding a diet plan these have shown me to look at the things i would normally eat and see what i can and cant have. Hoping for 4lbs next week to lose a stone.

Thank you mis! Wish I could have that sort of loss every week lol.

Thanks Rach! Yeah gotta keep remembering the tablets help but don't do it for me lol. But a great way to start just wish every week was like this, make my 'weight loss journey' very short lol x

Back